End of the Beginning, Beginning of the End

The sun was starting to rise over the destroyed half of Camino Ward. Multiple heroes and police helped with the search and rescue while news reporters and helicopters gave live video of what was going on.

In a different part of the city Midoriya, Kirishima, Iida, Bakugo and Akio were trapped in a crowd of people. "We can't go anywhere. We need to go find Todoroki and Yaoyorozu." Iida said. Kirishima pointed in one direction where their wasn't that many people. "Let's just head that way. We should let the heroes know we got Akio and Bakugo in case they're looking for them." He said as everyone nodded.

Before they could take a few steps, Akio and Midoriya looked up at the jumbo screen along with everyone else to see All Might Pointing directly at the camera.

"Now.......Now it's your turn."

To everyone watching, it was a warning to the other villains, but to Akio and Midoriya it meant something completely different. All Might had used up everything he had in that fight. Now he's passing the torch to Midoriya. Akio looked to Midoriya who was sightly crying to himself over the realization. Akio then remembered back to what Midoriya asked of him when they first met.

'Can you teach me how to use my power properly?'

Akio sighed to himself. 'Guess now that All Might's done, now's a better time then never.'

Sometime later, the group we're heading to an area where most of the heroes were gathered. On the way their, they saw the two forms of their classmates Todoroki and Yaoyorozu. "Hey! Todoroki, Yaoyorozu!" Kirishima called making them turn to them. They all ran towards each other. "Glad we found you guys. Akio, Bakugo, are two alright?" Todoroki asked. "Tsk. Of course we are." Bakugo said. "For the most yeah." Akio said. "But what about your face?" Todoroki asked. Akio ran two fingers on his left cheek to feel twin scars from Kiba's attack on his face. "It's fine. Barely feel it." Akio said calmly said.

Suddenly Tears filled Yaoyorozu's eyes as she lunged forward and hugged Akio tight. This shocked all of them as Akio stood motion in his spot as Yaoyorozu hugged him. "You idiot. You told me you wouldn't get captured by the villains. You promised me. Then you get captured and make us worry about you being hurt or worse." She said as she softly sob. Akio just stood their and let Yaoyorozu hug him. "I'm fine Momo. Barely hurt okay." He said as Yaoyorozu let him go.

"So, how did you guys know where to find me?" Akio asked. Yaoyorozu had a nervous look on her face as she slowly pulled out a device. Akio looked confused for a moment until he put his hand in his pocket and pulled out the tracker that was on him. He looked shocked as he looked at Yaoyorozu who was looking away nervously. "I-I put it on you back at the training camp. I know you said you could handle them back then but I let my fear of losing you to the villains get the better of me. I was actually surprised that you didn't realize I did it. Guess your emotions were running high as to what was going on. I'm sorry I put the tracker on you without your permission." She said looking down.

Akio sighed as he placed his hand on Yaoyorozu's head. Yaoyorozu looked up at him as he patted her head while slightly ruffling her hair. "It's okay. You did good." Akio said as he looked away slightly. "And, thank you, for coming for me." He finished. Yaoyorozu smiled brightly making little happy noises from Akio praising her.

"So did anything else happen while I was gone?" Akio asked. "Um, well, after what happened at the training camp, All Might stopped by the hospital with your mother and sister. They told us what happened to you when you as a child. What you been through." Midoriya said. Akio had a depressing look on his face as he turned away. "I see." He said. The others grew nervous  about this not knowing what to say. Midoriya would be the first to speak. "Akio--" "It's fine. We'll talk more about it later. Let's just go." Akio cut him off as he walked ahead of them as they slowly followed.