Moving Into the Dorms

"We'll, looks like you better start packing."

After All Might was able to convince Hana to let Akio move into the dorms with the rest of his class, All Might took his leave from their home. Before he could get inside his vehicle Akio stopped him. "All Might before you leave, I wanna ask you something. About Deku." He said. All Might turned to him. "What about Young Midoriya?" All Might asked. Akio leaned on a rail behind him and crossed his arms. "So now that you're retired, you're gonna focus on training him from now on?" Akio asked. "That was the plan." All Might said. Akio sighed. "He'll need more help controlling One For All. And that's where I come in." He said. All Might looked at him in shocked. "You're going to help train him?" All Might asked. "Yeah. If you'll let me." Akio said making All Might smile. "Of course. You know how to control a powerful Quirk like yours better than anyone else your age and you have a lot of experience in combat to help him fight better." All Might explained. Akio stood up straight and walked back to his house. "Okay. I'll see you at school. Oh, and thank you." Akio said the last part quietly but All Might heard him and smiled brightly and looked up to the sky.

'He's maturing so fast Hide. He's becoming more and more like you. You'd be proud of the hero he's growing to be.'

Two days later

After parents granted to school permission to let their kids move into the dorm system, students packed up their belongings and left their old homes. The dorms took three days to build as they were split off between classes and school years. Class 1A was now in front of their new home of Heights Alliance dorm building.

As they looked at the large dorm building Aizawa starting speaking. "Given everything that has happened, I'm glad we were able to bring Class A back together." Aizawa said. "Glad all of us got the go ahead to move on Campus." Sero said and everyone agreed. "I'm surprised that they let the teachers move on Campus as well. The press seemed pretty mad at you guys." Asui mentioned. "I was surprised as well. But circumstances have changed. Now then. I'll explain how your dorm  assignments will work shortly. First however, we haven't forgotten about the provisional hero licenses you were supposed to get  during the training camp. This is important so listen well. Kirishima. Yaoyorozu. Todoroki. Midoriya. Iida. You five are the ones who broke the rules and went to rescue Bakugo and Akio that night." Aizawa said. Most of Class A that knew about this felt a chill go down their spine as sweat started to build up.

"Based on your reactions, I assume the rest of you were at least aware of their plan. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and just say this. If it weren't for All Might's retirement from the Hero scene, I would expel everyone here except Bakugo, Akio, Jiro and Hagakure. The five of you who went of course. But also the remaining 12 who didn't stop them. You betrayed our trust. Even if it was to keep your friends from getting into trouble. In order to regain our confidence, you'll need to obey every rule to the letter, and live as model students. That's all. Now look alive. Enjoy your new home." Aizawa explained and walked towards the dorm building.

The class was gloomy from hear that and had their heads down in shame. Akio looked around and saw the shame on everyone's face. He then got an idea. He nudged Bakugo in the shoulder and pointed at Kaminari. Bakugo understood and nodded. Akio grabbed Kaminari by the back of his collar and started to drag him. "Come here." He said as the three went behind a bush. "H-Hey! What are you two doing!?"

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

The only thing the class heard and saw was Kaminari screaming like a baby and his electricity going crazy. Once the light show was over Kaminari was pushed out of the bush in his Dunce Mode. "yay yay yay yay."