Bakugo Vs Uraraka

Bakugo vs Uraraka

Narrator POV

"Let the match begin!" Present Mic shouted in the loud speaker as Uraraka and Bakugo stared each other down. "You're the one who screws around with gravity. Right pink cheeks? Well if you're gonna give up, do it now. Cause I'm not gonna hold anything back." Bakugo said. "Even though you're more power and skilled than I am, I still won't give up!" Uraraka said and charged at him. "And now you die." Bakugo said.

Your POV

You watched as Uraraka ran towards Bakugo getting ready to attack him and Bakugo threw his right arm back and send and explosion her way sending her back creating a smokescreen. You saw a blue shirt appear in the smoke and Bakugo turned around sent an explosion that way. When that happened Uraraka came from behind him. "Whoa! She flew her jacket over has a decoy! What incredibly quick thinking!" Present Mic shouted. But as doon as she got close Bakugo threw his hand back with an explosion sending her back.

Narrator POV

Uraraka landed on the ground and got up running at him again. "Too slow!" Bakugo shouted. Tossing another explosion her way. Uraraka was able to dodge it and come out behind him from in the smoke. "I'm not done yet!" She shouted. Bakugo turned around and fired another explosion her way.

Your POV

Explosion after explosion Bakugo kept on sending her back but something was off about Uraraka's attack strategy. She was keeping low everytime she attack and didn't rest up at all in anyway. You noticed that everytime Bakugo launched an explosion towards her rubble from the ring flying all over the place. That's when you looked up and almost had a smirk creep on your face.

"Hey! Shouldn't one of the teachers step in?!" One member of the audience shouted. "Yeah! This is too rough!" Another said.

"This is shameful! Listen kid, you really wanna be a hero?! Then stop acting like a bully! If you're so good just send her out of bounds! Stop toying with the girl and end this match!" Another person said and the crowd started to boo Bakugo. "Man I gotta agree with the people on this one. This is starting to get a little too serious." Kaminari said. "Yeah. Why can't Bakugo just send her out already. This is pointless." Jiro added.

"Where is the man who started this uproar? Are you a pro?" Aizawa said in the loud speaker and everyone went silent. "Because if you're being serious you can go home and hang up your cape. I'd suggest looking into another career. Bakugo's fierceness is an acknowledgement of his opponents strength. He knows she deserves to have made it this far so he's making sure he does whatever it takes to keep her at bay and come out on top." Aizawa added.

"I don't blame Bakugo for this but the rest of you should pay attention to what's going on." You said and your class turned to you. "What are you talking about?" Deku asked. "She was staying close to the ground which meant Bakugo's blast tore up the floor of the ring. Creating weapons for her. Making sure his focus was on her by attacking relentlessly without rest. So he wouldn't notice that." You said looking up and they followed to see multiple rocks floating in the air above them.

You looked down and saw Uraraka put her finger tips together and all the rocks started to fall. "She had a plan all along!" Deku said surprised. "Now you noticed." You said. Uraraka started running at Bakugo as all the rocks started to fall and Bakugo had his arms up. Then Bakugo set off a massive explosion knocking the rocks away and sending Uraraka back.

Narrator POV

"Wow! Bakugo unleashes a monstrous devastation of power!" Present Mic shouted. Uraraka struggled to get up as she stared at the Bakugo in the smoke. "I figured you'd had some kind of stupid plan in mind. You are friends with that damn nerd after all." Bakugo said as the smoke cleared. 'It only took him one shot. I put everything I had into that.' Uraraka thoight looking down. But Uraraka still stood up. "I'm not done yet." She said. "All right then. Time to get serious." Bakugo said walking towards her. 'If Deku was in the ring he wouldn't give up yet! I got to prove to both of them that I can do this!' Uraraka thought but then fell to the ground exhausted and tired. "Uraraka is down!" Present Mic shouted. Midnight went down to check on her. "Uraraka is KO'd. Bakugo advances to the second round!" Midnight said. Uraraka was taking out on a stretcher. "Now that match is over, lets move on to the final match of the first round!" Present Mic shouted.