Ultimate Moves

The next day everyone woke up early after their first night at the dorms. Everyone sat down in the common area for a while to eat breakfast and talk. Soon it was time for them to head to their class.

Later on Class

Everyone sat down as Aizawa was explaining the provisional hero license exam. "I believe I mentioned this already, but your main focus this summer is obtaining provisional hero licenses. Do not take this lightly. A hero license means you're responsible for human lives. You can imagine that the exam to receive one is very difficult. Only 50 percent of students pass tests required for these permits each year. In order to prepare, today you'll concentrate on creating something new. Ultimate Moves."

Just as explained, the door to the class opened and Midnight, Cementoss and Ectoplasm. "When we say ultimate, we mean a move that will ensure you win against an opponent." Ectoplasm said. "An action so unique to your identity that no other person can hope to copy it. Simply put you must learn to lean into your strengths." Cementoss said. "Your moves represent who you are. These days most pro heroes have an ultimate move. Those who don't are fools." Midnight finished.

"This may sound abstract, but we'll explain more as the day goes on. For now change into your costumes and meet in Gym Gamma." Aizawa said.

Gym Gamma

After everyone got dressed into their hero costumes they met up with their teachers at the Gym for further instructions. Cementoss spoke up. "This facility was my idea. We can prepare unique terrains and obstacles for each student here. Here you will learn to serve up justice, hence the name." He explained.

Iida raised his hand in the air. "Please allow me a question. What is the advantage of having ultimate moves for our provisional exam? May we know your reasoning?" He asked. "The job of the hero is to save people from all sorts of dangers. Crime, accidents, and natural or man made disasters. Of course the licensing exam analyzes how well you're able to deal with such things. It won't just be fighting. Your ability to gather information and make quick decisions will be judged. In addition to how well you communicate, cooperate, and lead others. Every year a new test is used to evaluate these qualities." Aizawa explained.

"One thing is especially important. If you want to be a pro hero, you must be able to prevail in battle. If you're prepared you won't have to worry. And those of you with an ultimate move will have stronger results." Midnight added. "Your circumstances should not dictate the results of your future battles. Learn to be consistent and you will be a great asset on the Frontline." Cementoss said. "Your ultimate move doesn't necessarily have to be an attack. Take Iida's Reciproburst for example. This sort of temporary boost in speed is valuable enough that it falls into the category of excellence we're looking for." Ectoplasm said.

"Or in another example if you do want an ultimate move that involves offensive superiority, take some of Akio's attacks as examples as well. The moves he use can come in handy against enemies that are more powerful than you thought. Anyway, now that you're caught up, you'll be working hard to develop powerful moves of your own for the next twenty days or so. This is how you will spend the remainder of your summer vacation." Aizawa started as Cementoss created a larger training area for them while Ectoplasm created clones of himself. "Prepare for intensive training. In addition you should think about how you can improve your costumes, especially now that you have a better understanding of your Quirks. I expect each of you to go Plus Ultra." Aizawa said.

And so it began, Class A going intense training with each teacher to help develop their ultimate moves. Ashido was trying to shoot acid from her hands, Yaoyorozu was trying to create two things at the same time, Bakugo was letting loose with his explosions fired up as usual, Midoriya was still working on what his moves will be. Meanwhile, Akio was in a small sparing match with Ectoplasm. Akio fired off a Hellzone Grenade from his hand at Ectoplasm making him fly back. Ectoplasm got up and walked up to him.