32 l Promise

ⓅⓇⓄⓂⒾⓈⒺ

ⓅⓇⓄⓂⒾⓈⒺ

After the little chat I did with the bride and groom, I went to explore the place a bit.

They told me that they have already met Ema earlier and claimed that my little sister was super cute and pretty - well, more of Mom that gushed and squealed that is, not that I disagree with that statement.

I also made sure to thanked Mom and Dad for the suit and dress they bought me.

Albeit assuming me wearing the suit for my own comfort, they accepted the gratitude nonetheless. And after Mom asked me once again to confirm if I was really a female or not and me confirming it I went to say goodbye to the bride and groom - but not before sending a word of congratulations to them.

As I was wondering around the place, I saw a double oak door what I assumed was the chapel room where the wedding is going to take place in.

I saw that the door was slightly ajar as if someone just went in and forgot to close it. Out of curiosity, I went closer to it. As my hand was about to touch the handle, I was suddenly pulled back by someone.

Startled, I looked back at the perpetrator - ready to fight back if necessary - only to be greeted by the sight of my 13 soon-to-be brothers.

Opening my mouth to greet them only to be stopped by Masaomi gesturing me to be quiet.

So I immediately zipped my mouth shut. In silence, the brothers and I are having a staring contest.

Checking out their outfit, which they all are wearing suits with different colored ties and shirt - except for Hikaru who was wearing a beautiful purple wine colored dress.

As I was checking them out, I realized that they were also observing me. Wanting to tease them a little, I smirk and tilted my head to the side.

"Like what you see?"

Blushing, they simultaneously shouted in denial. Yuusuke and Subaru being the loudest of them all. Totally forgetting that they were the one who told me to be quiet in the first place.

I just shook my head and chuckled a bit.

"Well, that aside you all look particularly dashing tonight huh" The blonde said light heatedly, not knowing the slight blush that's becoming more and more prominent by the minute.

The first one to be honest with himself is none other than the youngest of the group.

"You look like Prince charming that came out of a fairytale book, Yu-nii!!" The young boy exclaimed excitedly, running towards Yuki and throwing himself at him.

Yuki just laughed and picked him up with one arm.

Wataru is surprisingly light. He's lighter than I expected.