01 l Arrival

ⒶⓇⓇⒾⓋⒶⓁ

ⒶⓇⓇⒾⓋⒶⓁ

It's a sunny day and a particular brunette was seen standing on a balcony as she saw the blooming sakura trees rain their petals down, being carried by the spring breeze.

"The weather is great today isn't it Juli?" As a few petals flew down and landed on the balcony.

On the railing of the balcony sat a grey squirrel wearing a cute little pink bow. "It certainly is Chii" Answered the grey squirrel.

It has been over 3 years since I saw Yu-chan. I wonder how she is doing over in London. I hope she's doing well... haaa.. I miss her. I had yet to tell my brothers about her. It's not because I don't want to, It's just that I don't know how to bring it up. I contemplated to tell them last week but, dad messaged me telling to not tell them about Yu-chan yet. Ha... when is she gonna come visit Japan, I miss her so bad!!

"When do you think Yu-chan is gonna come back, Juli? I miss her" As I pouted a bit at the thought.

"I miss her too, Chii but, maybe she's just too caught up in her studies or that she's to busy to come back. I know that she's missing you too, but there's nothing we could do about it" Said Juli.

"Yeah, she rarely reads my texts and emails and I tried calling her but most of them didn't even got answered" Said Ema.

"Come on! Cheer up Chii!! You got me and I guess those wolf-like Brothers of yours and besides she probably would visit soon, since she did promise to come back sometime before the wedding"

"I hope so, I wanna see her..."

**********

-+- Narita Airport -+-

"I finally am back. Japan... It's been a long time, hasn't it?" A beautiful blonde was spotted in front of the airport holding a trolley of luggages, wearing sunglasses covering those beautiful bright azure eyes.

I wonder how Ema is doing

I wonder how Ema is doing... I haven't had a chance to text or message her back cause I've been focusing on studying to graduate early.

Haa.. it's been hard but hey, at least it's fun with friends there at London. Anyhow, let's grab a taxi and go to the address dad gave me. He said I'm gonna live with Ema and 13 new brothers.

To say that I was surprised was an understatement of the century. (」゜ロ゜)」

Anyways, I wonder what their reactions would be to found out they have another new sibling...

I grabbed a taxi and put all my luggages in the trunk and set of for Sunrise Residence. Can't wait to meet my darling little Ema and my new Brothers!!

I wonder what will happen now?

--------------------

◆️○️ To be Continued ○️◆️

--------------------

A/N : So..? How was it for the first chapter/prolouge?

I tried editing this and to be completely honest with you I still feel like it's a total mess.

It's shit basically :D

Not to mention it's really short too if u compare to the other later on chapters :'(

Oh well at least I can say it will get better later on as this is my first time writing anything for public n actually published it.

So bear with it for a bit even if it is cringy or just plain bad T^T