03 l Boyfriend

ⒷⓄⓎⒻⓇⒾⒺⓃⒹ

ⒷⓄⓎⒻⓇⒾⒺⓃⒹ

I smiled as I was about to introduce myself. "Hello, I'm Hinata Yuki. Nice to meet you, I'm going to live with you from now on".

... 🐤

"WHAT???!!"

"You're going to live with us, Yu-chan?" Asked the slightly wide eyed Ema.

I nodded and immediately I was bombarded by questions left and right.

"Ok, calm down everyone, why don't we discuss this on the couch?" Ukyo suggested as he gestured towards where the couch is.

We then all sat on the couch with me sitting beside Ema. She have a huge grin on her face, she faced me and asked "How have you been doing, Yu-chan? Did you finish University already?"

"I'm fine Ema and yes, I just graduated 3 days ago if your wondering".

"Congratulations on your graduation, Yu-chan!! Now you can live with us!!".

I chuckled at her enthusiasm, then I heard someone cleared their throat across the couch. I looked away from Ema and found that all of the brothers were staring at us.

I tilted my head to the side, "Yes?" I asked.

"Since you're apparently going to live with us we thought we should introduce ourselves?" Masaomi started.

"Oh! Please do, I apologize for getting distracted." Smiling apologetically.

"That's fine" he stated while giving me a warm smile.

He than proceed to introduce himself and the rest of the brothers (A/N: Ik I'm too lazy to do the introduction, but most of you probs already know right?).

"There's currently 3 others that's not here, 2 of them because of work and another is because he lives away from us."

"Now that the introduction is out of the way, why don't y-" Masaomi started, but got interrupted.

"What's your relationship with Imouto-chan?" Asked the guy with white hair which I remember his name was Tsubaki. Judging by his tone, he was definitely not fond of me.

"Hey hey Tsubaki!" Said the other guy who looks exactly like Tsubaki but with dark purple hair wearing glasses.

"What?? Aren't you curious what their relationship is? Considering the fact that they look so chummy and Imouto-chan cried the moment she saw him??"

The brothers became quiet.

"Emm... guys.. this is my-" Ema was about to say before getting cut off by me.

"Boyfriend. I'm Ema's boyfriend" I stated with a closed-eyed smile.

Hey I may be well behaved usually but there are times that I love to mess around

Hey I may be well behaved usually but there are times that I love to mess around. Besides, the reactions were priceless. This is going to be fun. I thought as a smirk slowly form on my face.

I wrap my arms around Ema's waist and pulled her to sit between my legs. I rested my chin on top of her shoulders. I then proceed to whisper lowly to Ema, "Play along".

She giggled a bit and subtly nod her head. She knows that I'm often misunderstood as a boy because of my androgynous face and I'm quite tall for a girl. My preference of wearing boyish clothes also didn't help.

"WHAT??!! YOU'RE JOKING RIGHT?? I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND?!!" Shouted Yusuke, shooting up from his sitting position on the couch. His expression shows betrayal, hurt, and fury.

Ema fidgeted a bit as I merely flashed a charming smile towards them as I tighten my hold around Ema. "It's true, we've been dating since 3 years ago, right, Ema?"

Ema weekly nodded while struggling to fight a smile that's creeping on her face.

"But, why are you living with us then Yu-nii?" Asked Wataru.

"Well, As I've told Ema, I just graduated a few days ago and whilst working in Japan instead of renting an apartment or buying a house for me to live in it alone, 'Rintarou' and Miwa-san told me to just live here with my 'Girlfriend' since Miwa-san said that there are spare bedrooms to use."

Tsubaki growled at the word 'Girlfriend'. Ignoring him, I proceed to look at them whilst straightening my posture and said "Well, if you want I can pay for the rent and all"

"No, that's not necessary. If mom told you to live here then all is fine" Masaomi assured.

I smiled kindly at him, "Thank you for your hospitality, I hope we can all get along with each other."

--------------------

◆️○️ To be Continued ○️◆️

--------------------

𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 ●️ BroCon Fanfiction【 Hiatus 】On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara