15 l Thank You

ⓉⒽⒶⓃⓀ ⓎⓄⓊ

ⓉⒽⒶⓃⓀ ⓎⓄⓊ

As soon as we arrived at the Sunrise Residence, I parked my car in the basement.

We have already taken Luna to the vet on our way to the Residence. She now owns a few more toys, like a mouse chewing toy, a brush to groom her fluffy white fur with, a cat tower, and a purple collar that matches with her beautiful lilac eyes.

We entered the living room, to find that neither Ema nor Yuusuke were home yet. Instead, lounging on the sofas were the twins, Tsubaki-san and Azuza-san, accompanied by Kaname,and Wataru.

"Waaa! Yu-nii and Fu-tan are back!" Shouted Wataru as he came running towards us, at the bottom of the stairs.

He gave me a bear hug which I gladly returned. We broke apart as he looked at the cage in my hand, tilting his head to the side, he asked "What is that, Yu-nii?" Pointing at it.

"This?" I lift up the cage that held Luna in it.

He nodded excitedly, eyes sparkling.

Chuckling, I set the cage down on the floor before opening it. A few moments of anticipation, before Luna gingerly came out of the cage.

Wataru gasped as he slowly try to pet her. He managed to pet her, Luna was a bit hesitant at first — new to the touch — but, quickly loving it as she purred at Wataru's gentle touch.

"What should I call... him?" Wataru asked as he looked expectantly at me with wide eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Luna" I answered whilst smiling.

"It's a girl then! How cute!" As he continues to pet Luna.

"Hee... boyfriend-kun bought a cat, huh." Kaname spoke, amused.

I saw Tsubaki and Azusa flinched at the word 'Boyfriend'. To be completely honest with you, I kinda forgot about that for a bit, how me and Ema were fake 'Dating'. I feel bad for lying to them now, seeing as none of them have found out the truth yet, aside from Fuuto that I've told that is.

"Yeah, I've always wanted a pet cat" As I picked her up from the ground where Wataru was still petting her.

As I hold her in my arms, Azusa asked "What type of breed is it?"

I looked up from Luna, to Azusa. "She is a Norwegian forest"

"Interesting," I saw that he was genuinely curious, "It's my first time seeing a Norwegian forest cat. A pure white one to add to that."

I smiled at him as I walked over where they're sitting on the sofas.

"Here. Want to try and hold her?" As I took a seat next to him, Fuuto and Wataru following, sitting beside me and beside Kaname, respectively.

I hold out Luna to him.

"Can I, really?" He asked looking a bit surprised. I could even sense the childish excitement he was feeling, like Wataru earlier.