11 l Disguise

ⒹⒾⓈⒼⓊⒾⓈⒺ

ⒹⒾⓈⒼⓊⒾⓈⒺ

As we walk side by side, Fuuto suddenly spoke "So then, Yuki-san, why here of all places?"

I shrugged, "It's been a while since I last came here."

We were at the nearby mall, located by a busy road with many shops nearby.

"I heard that there's this place that serves good quality food near here and I'm starving"

He smirked "Didn't we just have breakfast not long ago?"

Slightly blushing, I replied "Got hungry on the way here, if you don't want to eat that's fine. We could go look around the mall or shops first."

As we are walking many girls started to whisper as they glance at our direction. Of course, aware of our popularity we wore some 'Disguise' as I like to call it.

Nothing over the top, just a pair of sunglasses and some masks. Though these disguises doesn't seems to be that helpful, since rather than blending in, we stuck out like a sore thumb.

We attract more attention with these than if we just didn't wore them in the first place.

"Is it usually like this?" I question him as I glance to the side.

"What? Being recognized by many? Of course, being popular comes with a price. This is nothing, if you compare to the many incident in the past where millions of girls pushing and trying to grab you for your attention and all. Now those were terrifying"

He stopped walking, causing me to also stop and look at him questioningly.

"What's wrong?"

"Don't you also experience this frequently? I mean you are and I quote 'The International Top Model and the prince of the Entertainment industry' "

Raising one of his eyebrow "Wouldn't you experience this way frequent than me? Like on a daily basis? I mean it's more surprising that you didn't?"

"Yeah, well, the thing is, is that usually if I ever need anything like food or daily necessity, I would usually ask my manager or a friend in London. I rarely need to go out on my own and when I do, I always wore a wig, sunglasses and a hat with the addition of some old shirt and some jeans.

Who would have thought that I was the model 'Yuki' without my blonde hair and stylish clothes. Only wearing shirts and jeans just like a normal teenage boy strolling by."

"I live with my friend in London for a short while, we rent a beautiful condominium together. It's quite expensive considering it is in the middle of the city but, it's really nice and modern. Besides, my friend is quite the opposite of poor when it comes to financial income, so usually when we need to buy or restock, my friend is the one who buys them."

"So, basically you rarely go out. What about when you go to classes back at your University?"

"Oh, that. I usually wore a wig when going. I also fake a name there so, other than the professors than knows my real identity, only a handful of friends knows my job."

We started walking again as I heard him mumble a quiet, "Want to see you wear a wig".

"Hee..." Grinning at him I slung my arm over his shoulder "You want to see it that bad, huh?"

He looked away, blushing. I chuckled at his reaction and proceed to take my phone out of my pocket.

"Here," handing my phone over to him "That's what I look like when I wore the wig. It's not really much of a difference in my opinion but it does made me attract less attention when going out. It helped me distract all of the paparazzi and crazy fan girls away."

(A/N: This is Yuki in 'Disguise mode'. Picture is owned my the respective owner, it's not mine).

Fuuto looks in awe for a second before asking "Is this from a photoshoot?"

"Yeah, we were doing a winter fantasy theme. It was the first time I wore my supposed 'Disguise' for a photoshoot. The company said that they wanted a more dark and mysterious vibe rather than just my usual blonde hair and blue eyes they decided the 'Disguised' version of me was better suited for the role."

He frowned a bit, "I like you better the way you are though..." Before suddenly he blushed and quickly added "I mean I prefer your hair now. Your hair I mean. It's not like I like you or anything like that!"

Smiling I turn to him, "You know, you could be a little honest with yourself. Just admit it, you love me."

"NO! I DON'T!!"

Shaking my head slightly, "Whatever helps you sleep better at night"

Still blushing slightly, changing the topic he asked me "Where are we going now?"

"I was thinking we could go to the mall, to the cinema maybe? It's been a while"

"The cinema? What do you want to watch?"

Smiling, "Anything is fine as long as it's not a cheesy romance story."

"Hee... you don't like those stuff?"

"No, I always found myself cringing when watching them with Ema before."

"How about that one? It just launched this week apparently." Pointing at the billboard sign.

I looked up. Then smirk.

"Not bad ".

--------------------

◆️○️ To be Continued ○️◆️

--------------------

A/N : Omg!I can't believe we're already at 900 or more views!! Thankyouuuu!! Words can not express how happy I am O(≧▽≦)/ Thankyou!! 🥺😭🙏💕