08 l Adorable

Warning : This chapter contains slight mentions of self-hate or self-abuse. If that somehow triggers you or something that you're not comfortable with, please just skip to the next chapter. That's all, Thank you!

 That's all, Thank you!

ⒶⒹⓄⓇⒶⒷⓁⒺ

That morning I was woken by a start because of a loud crash coming from the room beside me.

I immediately rushed to see what was the commotions are about. When I arrived at the room, which was Ema's room, I saw that Ema had half of her body on the bed and the other half was on the floor with a blanket drapped over her head and body.

Carefully, I approached her as I heard her groan. "Are you okay Ema?"

She removed the blanket and dropped to the floor, rubbing her head.

"I'm fine... just startled that's all"

"What happened?"

"I was having a dream about me being a secret agent and I was shooting down vampires and aliens and when I woke up I found myself in that position". Sighing as she rubs her head.

I laughed."Hahaha! Ha... Ha... jeez Ema, you're such an amazing girl you know that?"

Blushing "Yeah, yeah. Anyways, I have school today so, I will probably be home by evening."

"Oh right! You have school today cause it's monday. You're in the same year as Yuusuke right?"

"Mhm, we usually walk to school together."

Raising an eyebrow, "Just the two of you? By foot?"

"Well... once in awhile, Fuuto-kun also joins us since he also went to the same school as us but, he is currently out of town for a concert this few days."

"Fuuto?" I asked, surprised.

She nodded, "Yes, he's our brother and is 2 years younger than me and Yuusuke-kun. He also works as an Idol!"

"Hmm... interesting", I thought for a moment then eventually shrugging it off. "Anyways, shouldn't you be getting ready by now? If you don't want to get to school late that is." Smiling.

She then proceed to take out her uniform and rushed to the bathroom to get ready.

***********

Breakfast was as usual. Quiet, with the exception of Tsubaki-san and Yuusuke's bickering on the table.

"Ne, are you really older than nee-chan, Yu-nii?" Asked Wataru from across the table.

I found myself smiling at him of how his eyes sparkles with curiosity, "Yes, I just graduated a few days ago. Why do you ask Wataru-chan?"