21 l Bonding

ⒷⓄⓃⒹⒾⓃⒼ

ⒷⓄⓃⒹⒾⓃⒼ

"What photoshoot are you doing?"

"Rei told me it was for a game company. Don't know what game or company it is though." I answered.

"Rei? As in the top manager Rei Hagiwara?" Azusa questioned as he and Tsubaki sat on the passenger seat at the back whilst I'm driving.

"Who's that?" Tsubaki piped in looking at Azusa while also leaning towards him to look at me through the mirror.

"Rei is my manager. She's also a very good friend of mine." I explained while glancing back at the mirror to look at them.

"I remember now. It's said in the news a few years back that the famous  manager that every celebrity wants as their own finally form a contract with someone! It was on the news constantly and people always wonder who the contractor may be!"

"Hmm... that's cool actually. Speaking of that, Say Yuki," Tsubaki started.

I just hummed in response as my eyes were focused on the road.

"Do you work as anything else besides modelling?"

"Hmm, I also work as an actor a couple of times, voice acting I've also did, I've done singing before-don't know why though considering my voice is not that good in my opinion, and I used to perform in an orchestra before— at London of course. Well, playing violin in general I guess is more correct"

"Wow.... that's... quite impressive. You've voice acted before?" Said Tsubaki in awe.

"Yeah. Only a couple of times though. Nothing that amazing. I'm really — nothing compared to you two. I'm nowhere near a professional. I just happen to get the roles because they thought my voice was best-suited for said characters" Laughing sheepishly at the end.

They both chuckled a bit.

"We're not the best either. But we certainly love doing it, that's why it's our job obviously. What characters have you voiced before? I assumed you voiced anime characters?" Asked Tsubaki eagerly.

"Oh! I've voiced one of my all time favourite anime! Still can't believe I got the role after all this time and It's my favourite character from the anime too!" I answered just as enthusiastic.

"What anime is it?" Azusa asked.

"It's Ouran High School Host-Club! Know the anime?" Once again glancing at the mirror just in time to see them both widening eyes as they sat up straighter.

"NO WAY!! REALLY?! THAT'S AMAZING!! IT'S ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR ANIME EVER MADE!!" Tsubaki exclaimed, mouth hanging open.

"That's really amazing, Yuki-kun. What role did you get?" Azusa asked, just as shocked as Tsubaki.

I smiled before saying a bit proudly, "Haruhi Fujioka. The main character."

Their mouth was basically dropping to the ground at this point. They remained silent for a few seconds before bursting out a loud "WHAT?!"

I chuckled at their reactions.

"I know right. I was as shock as you were when I found that I am voicing her. She's my favourite heroine in any anime you know? I aspire to be someone like her. So strong and brave and not to mention smart and even though she may look distant and introverted maybe even timid at first, she's actually a very strong-headed and caring person. That's why me voicing her was one of my biggest achievement I've ever made till this day. It was an amazing experience too!"

(A/N: I pictured Yuki's voice like Haruhi's in the dub version of the anime. The feminine yet a bit boyish and not high-pitched like many other female MC's have).

Still in awe, Azusa managed to say "That's... That's-"

"Amazing!!" Tsubaki exclaimed cutting him off. "That's why I thought your voice sounds familiar! It's because of that!!"

Chuckling sheepishly. "Thanks! I didn't think it was that good though. At least it could've been better."

We started talking about voice acting and stuff. Them giving me advice to voice act better, Even though they claimed that I killed the part with Haruhi and I disagreed. We didn't even realize that we made it to the studio already-having so much fun chatting with each other.

'They really are nice once you've get to know them', I thought, smiling as we exited my car that was already parked and enter the studio.

-------------------

◆️○️ To be Continued ○️◆️

-------------------

A/N: Sorry this chap is shorter than usual. I'm just not as much in the mood lately to write. Maybe I'll take a quick break from writing this. Maybe about a week or two.

Plus, next week I'll be having my final exam so yeahh... It's gonna be tiring! Honestly exams suck. Whyyyyy ddooo theyyy havveee tooo exiiisstttt. (T_T)

Anyways, as always Thank You for reading. See you in the next update! 🥰

 See you in the next update! 🥰