23 l Yoon

ⓎⓄⓄⓃ

ⓎⓄⓄⓃ

It was a another day at the Sunrise Residence. It was Saturday and most of the brothers were just lazing around in the living room.

It was currently 12.15 pm in the afternoon. The sun was shining ever so brightly that day, more so than usual.

"Why is it soo damn hottt today~~". The white haired twin complained, fanning himself whilst slouching back at the couch.

Besides him, the youngest of the bunch was in a similar position.

"I'm meltingg~~ 😩". Said Wataru with sweat dripping from his forehead.

"It does seem that today's exceptionally sunny". Ema said with one hand holding her phone - checking the weather - and the other stroking Juli who's relaxing on her lap.

"True it hasn't been raining much as of late." Ukyo replied from the dining table while reading some newspapers.

"Even with the AC on, it's still really hot ughh~!". Yuusuke groan from the couch with a simple tank top and some shorts. "Damn it!"

Since it was Saturday none of the brothers have jobs to do and so all were currently present at the Residence except for Natsume who is going to arrive later on because of something involving his job.

"By the way, where's Yuki-" Tsubaki started but was interrupted by the elevator signalling that someone arrived at their floor.

A mob of blonde hair was seen from the balcony. Yuki arrived at the living room after he overslept.

(A/n:Remember that I will keep revering to Yuki with "he" until we reveal his real gender. Just wanted to remind you o(^▽^)o ).

Yawning as he stretches his arms walking down the stairs.

"Morning

"Morning... or actually its afternoon already, huh...". He greeted still yawning with slight bed hair.

He then flashed a sweet smile, seeing that all of the brothers - except Natsume ofc - and Ema were present just brings a smile to his face.