04 l Unpacking

ⓊⓃⓅⒶⒸⓀⒾⓃⒼ

ⓊⓃⓅⒶⒸⓀⒾⓃⒼ

After that eventful meeting with the brothers and a series of never ending questions thrown at me and Ema about our relationship and all, I decided to unpack my things and take a break after that.

I was shown to my room that was at the end of the hall by Ema after all of the commotion in the living room since I pulled that stunt with Ema.

"Are you sure you don't want me to help you unpack Yu-chan?" Asked Ema after I look around my new room.

I turned around so that I was facing her. "Yes, I'm sure,Ema". I stated with a gentle smile. "I can manage by myself, though it may take sometime though to finish unpacking them all but I think I'll manage, after all I've pack and unpack all of this before by myself and have no issues whatsoever".

"Ok then.. if you say so. But if you ever need help with anything or if your wondering where anything is just asked me. I'll be in my room, which is just the door besides yours". Pointing at the door in question.

I give her a warm smile and said "Thanks, Em".

After Ema left with Juli to her room, I went inside of my new room and saw that there is 4 boxes in total with an addition of 2 luggage bags filled entirely with clothes and whatnot.

Sighing, "This is going to be tiring" I said to myself

******

It was already dark outside by the time I had finished unpacking. I looked at my watch and saw that it was already 6 pm. Deciding what to do, I figured a warm shower would be nice. It could relieve my tired muscles after unpacking my things.

I look around my room and I must say, it doesn't look the least bit girly. It's neutral honestly. It looks either a girl or a boy's bedroom. I have a single bed to the left of the room and on the right there is a book case and a desk. Simple nothing crazy. My room has a quite large wardrobe though, near the door that I can use to store stuff such as my violin and other things than my clothes, which I probably don't own much of.

I must say, I don't own as much things in general. I don't have many stuff as I originally thought. Even though my collection of stuff has definitely increased since the last time I unpacked my things which is when I first move to my dorm in London.

One of them being a plant that I put near the window sill. It was given to me by a friend that I met in London. He's the literal definition of the saying  'Don't judge a book by it's cover'.

He lowkey looks like a gangster or a mafia even, but he is literally the most soft, kind, caring person you'll ever meet. He has green fingers too. He absolutely adore plants, flowers, and the likes.

A knock on my door snap me out of my thoughts. As I wonder who could it be, I opened the door to reveal Ema standing there with a kind smile on her face.

"Just thought you would want to take a break and shower before dinner?".

I smiled gratefully at her, "Yeah, I was just about to go ask you where the bathroom is. I just finished unpacking, so I thought a shower could be nice".

"You've finished unpacking already? That's fast". She stated.

"Yeah... I don't own that much stuff". Smiling sheepishly while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Well, we may have to go shopping then sometime. It's been a long time since we spend some quality time together".

My eyes shined when she mentioned shopping. It's been so long since I have a chance to spend time shopping with Ema. The last time we did was more or less 2-3 years ago.

I never am one to enjoy shopping but, Ema loves shopping. So, if she's happy and I get to spend the day with Ema than I am more than ecstatic.

We agreed to go shopping later on the week as she guided me to where the bathroom was. She left after she told me she should get ready for dinner and told me that I should go to the same floor where the living room was, where I first meet the brothers.

My mind wonders to the brothers that I meet earlier this afternoon whilst taking a nice warm shower.
Do they really like Ema that way? I mean to look at her as a love interest rather than a sister. Does Ema knows about this? Or is she completely oblivious to it? What would I do if she ended up with one of them? Will I accept it or not? I don't know how to feel about this situation....

"Yu-chan? Are you finished? Dinner is ready downstairs. Are you still showering? If you want I can wait for you". Ema said causing me to snap out of my thoughts once again.

"Yeah! Give me a minute".

I stepped out of the shower and hastily dried myself. I then proceed to wore a black t-shirt with some comfy white sweatpants and a pair of socks.

I looked in the mirror and quickly comb my blonde hair. Once I'm happy with how I looked I went outside of the bathroom to see Ema waiting for me outside with Juli perched on her shoulder.

She smiled at me, "Ready for dinner?"

I heard my stomach grumbled at her question.

"You bet"

---------------------

◆️○️ To be Continued ○️◆️

---------------------

A/N : Sorry it's been quite a while since I last updated 😭🙏, school is the literal death of me 💀. Anyways, the photo in the media is Yuki's bedroom. 💕

 💕