13 l Luna

A/N : So quick disclaimer, so ik I said that this chapter would be about how fuuto and Yukina met and all, but I thought that will have to wait. Maybe it will be the next chapter or maybe it'll be chapters after this one.

But, I feel like this chapter where it shows Yukina's feeling about Fuuto is necessary to further progress in the story. Anyways, I'm sorry if this chapter is a bit boring and weird.

P.s : I'm sorry if Fuuto is so OOC, I suck at writing honestly (T_T).

Sorry if that annoys you (╥︣﹏᷅╥᷅)

——————————

ⓁⓊⓃⒶ

After the movie ended, both of us went down strolling into the mall.

"The movie was great!" I said with a big grin on my face.

"Says the one who slept through half of the movie"

"Hey! At least I'm energised now. That's the best nap I have for awhile"

Blushing a bit, Fuuto looks away.

"What do we want to do now?" He tries to change the subject

"We could either go looking around the mall or find something to eat " I suggest.

"Let's go eat something first then we could go look around the mall."

"Sure"

***********

"I'm full!"  Patting my stomach. "I think I need to run a whole marathon to burn all of that calories."

"Not like it'll help considering the amount of food you eat daily"

Rolling my eyes, "Your just jealous that I could eat as much as I like without gaining weight ".

"Why would I be jealous, when I'm already this handsome".

"You and that ego of yours someday is gonna get you killed"

"Uh huh, just admit it. You're jealous of my handsomeness and confidence"

"Suuurreee, whatever let's you sleep at night, I guess."

He opened his mouth to answer, but didn't get the chance to,as I basically drag him to a store that caught my attention.

"Look! Look! How adorable!!"

He raised an eyebrow, "A cat? Really?"