10 l Truth

ⓉⓇⓊⓉⒽ

ⓉⓇⓊⓉⒽ

"So, care to explain?" He started after we took off from the school.

I pretend to not understand his question.

"Explain what?" I asked innocently.

He sighed in frustration, "You know what I mean. Are you really here for work or is it something else?"

Feigning a confused look I turn to look at him, "Of course I'm here for work, why else am I here?"

"Oh, I don't know maybe something along the lines of your relationship with that baka onna and the fact that you're living with us?"

Raising an eyebrow, "What so weird of me living with you all?"

He scoffed and turned to fully look at me, who was driving with my eyes to the front "Are you being serious? Someone of your class and money could buy a whole building for a house in the middle of Japan, so why bother living here with us. I don't even know how you know Mom and her new husband."

"Is it so wrong to just live with you because I want to", Sighing, I look at him from the corner of my eyes. "I know Rintarou-san because of Ema & he offered me to stay with you at the residence and since it's fairly close to the studio I'll be working at it's a win-win deal"

"Uh huh... I still don't believe you."

I only sigh as a response but didn't say anything else.

"How do you know that baka onna then?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Ema's not an idiot. She's really sweet and kind. She's pretty and smart too. She's amazing at cooki-"

"Fine! 'Nee-san' is that better?"

Rolling my eyes at his response and before I could say anything he said, "Don't change the subject, what's your relationship with her." He demanded more than asked.

I sigh again as I began to contemplate whether to tell him the truth or tell him what I told my relationship with Ema is to the other brothers.

I didn't even notice that I had been spacing out without taking my eyes off the road until he spoke, "Well? Aren't you gonna answer my question?"

"Well... to put it simply, she's my sister" As his eyes widen he opened his mouth to speak but I interrupted him before he could speak a word.

"Please don't tell your brothers about this fact" And added "Please."

He started to look confused and asks, "Why?"

I gave a side smirk and said, "Because I'm currently Ema's Boyfriend."

"WHAT??!!"

I glance at him. I bit my lip to stop a laugh for coming out as I look at his priceless face. I couldn't hold it in, I bursted out laughing.

"W-What??!! Why are you laughing?! This is not funny!!"

I laughed harder as a blush started to creep up his face of embarrassment.

"Ha.. Ha.. Haha.." As I tried to regained my breath. "It's - It's just that your reaction was epic."

"What are you- Are you messing with me?"

"Maybe, haha!"

"Seriously," as he put a hand on my shoulder, "Tell me the truth are you really her brother or boyfriend?"

Shaking my head in amusement and turn to face him as the traffic light switch to red.

"I'm Ema's sibling that's for sure though we're not related by blood but we are siblings. Obviously, we're not really 'Dating' that's just something I came up on the spot to tease your brothers for fun. And I am actually serious about me going back to Japan for modelling, I was offered a great deal for a few photoshoot here."

He gave a nod and sighed in relief. I furrowed my eyebrows and thought, why is he relieved?.... Oh! Maybe he likes Ema too, that's probably it!

"You like her don't you?"

"Who? Nee-san?" He huffed.

"No, why would I even like her? Ano baka onna."

"So... you don't like her?"

"No! Of course not, sure she's fun to tease and all but no, I'm not interested in her"

"Hoo is that so. Then do you have someone your interested in?" Glancing at him as the traffic light turned green.

He was blushing, "N-No! I don't! Idiot!" Then, muttering something underneath his breath.

"What did you say?"

"N-Nothing!"

I shrugged, "Well if you say so"

We finally arrived at our destination and as I finished parking the car, I look at him and say "Oh! And don't reveal the fact that me and Ema are siblings yet. I have still yet to see your brothers reactions, It will be a shame don't you think to let all that action go to waste". Winking at him.

He rolled his eyes "Whatever"

"Promise?"

Huffing as he went out of the car, he waited for me to came out.

I lock the car and walk towards him. I hear him mumble something.

"What?"

He said it a little louder and this time I heard him.

"I promise"

I smile as he walked ahead of me.

Little did Yuki know, he's was supporting a small smile as he walk ahead of her.

---------------------

◆️○️ To be Continued ○️◆️

---------------------