Lesson Nineteen: Moving On

Assalamu Alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuhu,

Yeah long time.

FIRST - Pray. I hope you don't read it without praying In Shaa Allah

Second - My school has completely ended so, I'll be doing regular updates In Shaa Allah. No more essays, exams or anything.... well until summer school. Four months of summer so In Shaa Allah I'll finish this book off.

Third - I'm actually struggling a lot with my life. I'm trying not to complain, but I'm tired. I can never get along with my sister, and I've actually stopped trying as well. To me, this is my biggest test in life. It seems small and pretty unimportant but please pray for me, for my family. We're all going through a rough time. So your prayers are much needed. May Allah bless you all in whatever you do, and solve all your troubles and struggles in this life. Ameen.

Jazak'Allahu Khayran for all the lovely support you guys provide me. It means a lot. Everyone has their own struggles no matter how small and how little it may seem. You guys will always be in my duas, In Shaa Allah.

Salaam <3

Amarah

"Assalamu Alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuhu!" I said, with a grin on my face, as I entered the architecture room after school. Binyamin looked up. 

"Wa Alaikumasalaam. You're late." He said, going back to reading. Aimen came from behind me. 

"Assalamu Alaikum." She greeted Binyamin. He stared at her for a complete second. 

"Wa Alaikumasalaam... What are you two up to?" He asks, as he goes back to looking at his book. We were there for one reason, and one reason only. 

"I really don't like getting in the middle of this, but can you let Amarah take the test on Monday?" Aimen asked, in a quiet voice. He gave us both an amused look. 

"So you got Aimen to come and ask for you too?" He asked. "What? Should I be expecting the whole school to turn up the next second requesting you take the test on Monday and not today?" He gave us both a rigid, stern look. "Fine. On one condition though." 

"Really?!" I asked. He smirked. "What's the condition?" 

"Study this extra chapter and that too... without my help." He said, giving me a bunch of papers. I stared at him in shock. 

"Mr. Binyamin Whatever-Your-Last-Name is, that is considered unjustified. Especially with a special student like me." Well, of course I had no problem reading through the package of notes he was making me read - because he made them extremely easy for me to understand - but without any help from his was the major problem. Sometimes there was just a bunch of things I needed to know while reading the usual packages he would give me. And there was no doubt about it. He would answer every little to huge question I requested an answer from. 

"My last name is Masih. And yes, yes it is justified. It's called an independent study chapter which you will be tested on without any help. You either do the test right this instant, or that's what you get for delaying it."

"You're playing it smart." I remarked. "Fine, I shall study it right this instant. And I will ace that test on Monday because a 90% just won't do." Well, if I'd known his smart tactic much earlier, I think I'd actually back out. But I was in the moment, and I've accepted the challenge.... I just get smarter and smarter, don't I? He laughed.

"Don't worry, I tried answering every usual or close to usual question you would have if you were studying it with me in the package. It's in green ink." I looked at the papers and found long paragraphs of green ink.