Chapter 02: Im Living here

Yeji pov.......

I'm home.

When I entered, I took off my clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

While taking a bath, the vampire still haunted my mind earlier.

"Is what I saw really true?, is she really a vampire?" I asked to myself.

I just took a quick shower and wiped my body with a towel and went out of the toilet.

"Do you live here?" I jumped in shock when someone spoke in front of my window.

"How did you get into my house?!" I shout at her.

"I told you, I'll stay at your house"

"You vampire!!, can you get out of my house" I shouted again.

I threw slippers at her, but she avoided immediately.

"No matter what you do, you can't get me out of here" and she grinned annoyingly.

She slowly approached me. I noticed that she was looking at my body so I immediately slapped her.

"Outch!!!, why did you slap me?" she asked while holding her cheek that was red from being slapped by me.

"That's because you look at my body you pervert vampire" I replied and stared at her.

"Why?, is it forbidden?" and she came again which caused me to lean against the wall and be confined in her arms.

"S-Stay away p-please...." She brought her mouth close to my neck and licked it.

"You're delicious" she said.

I know that...... Arghh!!! Yeji not now!!!

I can feel the warm of her breath on my neck.

Its give me shiver in my spine .....

"So.... now can I live here in your house?" She asked.

"I'll agree when you remove your mouth from my neck" I replied irritably.

She immediately walked away from me and crossed her arm, waiting for my agreement.

"if you cheat on me, I'll eat you" and she grinned.

I'm still wondering if I'll agree.

What if people find out about her?, they can kill her.....

What if she caused danger?

There are many questions in my mind. I looked at her.

"Ryujin...."

"Have you decided yet darling~" I raised my eyebrow at what she called me.

"Can you not call me that name, disgusting"

"OK sure"

I took a deep breath and spoke.

"I agree for you to live here, but on one condition"

"What is that?"

"Don't let other people know you're a vampire"

She just nodded.

"Next, don't go out of the house too much because you might get sunburned"

"It's okay if I go out. I'm a daywalker so the sun won't touch me"

I'm just 'WOW'.

"Last, don't follow me wherever I go"

"Why is it forbidden?" She wondered.

"There's no reason, just don't follow me" and then I went into my room and got dressed.

"Ryujin?, what are you doing?" I asked when I caught her stealing on my Refrigerator.

"I'm hungry. Don't you have any flesh or blood there that I can eat?" She said while holding her stomach.

"Nothing, and I don't eat raw"

"I'm really hungry"

"Aren't you full of the people you bit before?"

"I just bit them, but didn't eat"

"What do you want me to do? I'll find you some food at night?" She nod.

"I don't want something else to happen to me when I go out" I said and turned my back on her.

I was about to enter the room when she suddenly pulled me out of the house.

"what the heck!!, I want to sleep!!" I shouted and let her go.

"You can sleep when you give me food" she said.

"What if I don't want to!!, what are you going to do?"

She brought her face closer and I felt her hand on my waist.

"You're the one I'm going to eat, in a different way" and she grinned.

Oh God she's so rude......

"So do what I want if you don't want to lose your Virginity" and a kiss she gave on my neck made me feel a tickle.

"O-Ok, I'll find you some food" I said.

She has moved away from me

"In case I don't know where to get it" because it's late at night and I'm too sleepy, so when I'm late for work tomorrow, I will punch this vampire.

Soon a dog passed by, it was fat and big, that's not all. Its pregnant.

I turned my gaze to Ryujin and saw her staring at the dog.

"Don't tell me you're going to eat that?" I will ask.

"I can't take it anymore, I'm really hungry" she suddenly disappeared like a bubble and I also noticed that the dog that just passed by was gone.

"Oh my god" I whispered and went inside.

I locked the door, I closed all the windows. Finally she can't enter.

"what do you think you're doing?"I jumped in shock when she appeared behind me.

I turned to face her.

"I just closed the windows so no thief could enter" I lied.

"Come on, let's go to sleep" she entered my room first and lay down on the bed.

"Come on, go to bed" and she patted her side signaling me to sleep beside her.