Chapter 16: She's Mine bitches

Third person pov.......

Next day......

"What's your plan Ryujin?, you said while you're here in your house, you're going to make the plan" Chaeryeong asked Ryujin who was now busy choosing clothes.

"I've come up with a plan" Ryujin replied.

"Really?, what's that?" Chaeryeong sat in the rolling chair and sat with her legs crossed.

"I'll take her to black blood" Ryujin replied and smirked.

"What?!, in the black blood?, are you serious?" Chaeryeong wondered.

"Yes, you know black blood right?, it's a very beautiful place"

Do you want to know what the Black blood is?

Black blood, the place where vampires go crazy in it. it's a place where you can do whatever you want, even if you have sex in front of a lot of people. This bar is full of creep, pain but delicious drinks that even come from fresh human blood.

But this place can also be the end of your life. You have two places to choose from, the room of the vampires who will play with your body and consume your blood or the room of the wolves who will play with you and kill you.

In order for you to get out of life here, you have to kiss one of the creatures here to prove that you are already owned by someone else and then he will leave you a mark on the body.

"What if she doesn't agree?" Chaeryeong hesitated.

"She will agree, she doesn't want to die early" Ryujin replied proudly.

Chaeryeong rested deeply until something entered in her mind.

"Can I take Yuna there too?" and she bit her lower lip.

"What are you going to do there?"

"I will fuck her in front of a lot of people, so they know who she really belongs to"

"You're crazy Chaer" Ryujin said and threw the dress at her friend.

----------------------------

"Where are we going and you want me to change clothes?" Yeji complained when Ryujin disturbed her sleep.

"Just change your clothes, this is a fun place we're going to" Ryujin replied.

"You're really annoying Ryujin!!" she shouted and opened her closet to look for clothes to wear.

Because Ryujin is a pervert, she looked at the redhead who's now undressing her top.

"Didn't your parents teach you not to look when someone was getting dressed?" Yeji's shuttered.

"They taught me. But I can't miss this beautiful view" Ryujin replied and licked her lips.

Lewd photos and imaginations with Yeji began to come out of her brain, she was really dreaming of having sex with the woman in front of her now.

"You know, you're so sexy. What if you lay down on the bed and moan" Yeji gulped and stared at Ryujin.

"Ryujin!!, what are you?!?" She shouted.

"No, I just want to take off your red lazy underwear"

She hurried to get dressed and went to the bathroom.