Chapter 17: Our Wild Night🔞

Third person pov.....

"D-Daddy?" Yeji wondered.

"Yes baby girl" Ryujin replied and made Yeji sit on the bed.

This night is just for them and no one can stop them.

Ryujin approached her face and for a moment she claimed the redhead's lips, the redhead responded with a kiss and wrapped her hand around Ryujin's neck.

They were fighting for dominance, Ryujin bit Yeji's lower lip so that the redhead could open her tongue so that she could insert her tongue fully.

"Hmph!" Yeji moaned as she felt Ryujin's hot tongue on her.

Later Ryujin made Yeji lay down. She stared at her in the eyes before kissing her lips again.

She slowly took off her red dress. until it no longer has an upper garment.

Ryujin saw the big breasts of the redhead so she immediately removed her bra and suck them while one hand was massaging the other.

"Ahhh~"

And she lifted her kisses to the neck to leave some marks.

"R-Ryujin I-I guess we're too fast" Yeji said underneath her breath.

"No, this is how I show my love" Ryujin replied.

Ryujin started to take off her clothes and left her boxer shorts underneath it a hard hungry dick.

Yeji stared at the hour glass vampire's body and its bulge that she wanted to touch.

"I know you want to touch it" Ryujin said and stroked her bulge in front of Yeji.

Yeji gulp as Ryujin approached her and sat down.

"Ahhhhh~" Yeji moaned when she felt Ryujin's bulge rubbing against her clit.

Ryujin moved to make Yeji feel her stiff pet.

With each move of Ryujin, Yeji arch her back because of the penetrating.

"R-Ryujin~, ahhhh~"

She kissed it again on the lips and stood up.

"Why did you stand up?" Yeji asked to Ryujin.

"Kneel down" she motioned for the redhead to kneel in front of her to give her a very nice blow job.

"This is what you've been waiting for" Ryujin said and lowered her briefs, her dick sprang out in front of Yeji. The redhead was swallowed by the size and length of Ryujin's dick.

"Suck that babygirl" Ryujin ordered.

Before Yeji swallowed it, she licked it on its head.

"That right babygirl, ughhh~" Ryujin muttered which became a good sound in Yeji's ear.

Yeji had already sucked Ryujin's dick and played with it inside of her mouth.

"That's right babygirl go ahead, ahhh~" Ryujin grabbed Yeji's hair and thrusted her mouth.

Yeji moaned and clung to Ryujin's thigh.

"I think I'm gonna cum" Ryujin said and further accelerated the salivation in Yeji's mouth