Chapter 14: Messy Morning

Third person pov......

Yeji woke up early, she could easily memorize the other parts of Ryujin's big house.

Now she is in the living room, waiting for her friends to wake up.

While Ryujin is in the kitchen, she cooks their breakfast.

"Ryujin!" Ryujin turned around and saw Lia standing at the door.

"Good morning unnie!, what do you need?" Ryujin asked.

"I would like to get out of your house so I can go around this place, if you will" she said while holding her camera.

Lia likes to take a walk in the forest to take pictures here. She admits that the place is very nice.

Ryujin was still hesitant, because she knew that Lia could be disgraced if she left alone.

"I'll let you. If you'll let one of my butlers accompany you" Ryujin explained.

"I will agree!" Lia answered quickly.

"All right, you can come out. Make sure you get one of my butler. I don't want Yeji to scold me when something bad happens to you"

Lia rolled her eyes, "HAHA, I'm leaving. Please tell Yeji I'm leaving" Lia left and got a butler to watch over her.

Ryujin was done cooking in a few minutes. She had prepared all the food she had cooked on the table and she had taken a bath before calling her friends.

"Ryujin?, Ryujin?, where are you?" Ryujin hurried to get dressed when she heard Yeji's voice looking for her.

She left the room and surprised Yeji.

"I'm here Darling~, miss me already?" Ryujin said and hugged Yeji's back.

"Yah Ryujin!, do you know I've been looking for you before" Yeji modestly shouted at Ryujin.

"I'm sorry, I just cooked our breakfast" Ryujin explained and parted to the hug with Yeji.

"Come on, maybe the food on table will get cold" the vampire held the redhead's hand and led the way to Dining area.

When they arrived at the dining table, Yeji was surprised at the length and size of the table.

"Why is it the size of your table ?, you're just the only one living here" Yeji wondered.

"My housemates and butlers also use it, that's why it's big" Ryujin replied.

In the middle of their conversation, Chaeryeong came to the dining table just awake.

"Good morning Chaery" Yeji greeted her.

"Did you see Yuna ?, when I woke up she was no longer beside me" she asked While still rubbing her puffy eyes.

"No" Yeji and Ryujin answered at the same time.

"AHHHH!!!!....." The three were confused when they heard loud screams and footsteps from the hallway of the house.

"Chaeryeong!!, Unnies!!, help me!!" From the Voice of the woman being chased by three vampires.

"Is that Yuna?" Yeji asked.

"Chaeryeong!! Babe!!"  She shout again.

"It's Yuna!" Chaeryeong immediately ran out of the dining room and saw Yuna being chased by three men along the hallway of the house.

She teleported immediately and blocked her girl.

"Yuna!!, what happened!?, Why are you running!?" She asked while holding both arms of the girl.

Yuna immediately hid behind Chaeryeong and the three vampires chasing her arrived just in time.

Chaeryeong was about to attack them but they were stopped when Ryujin suddenly appeared in front of them with Yeji.

"What are you doing!?, Why are you trying to kill my friend!?" Ryujin asked them.

"We saw her stealing a food in the kitchen" one of the three vampires replied.

Ryujin looked at Yuna, but it hid behind Chaeryeong again.

Ryujin looked back at the three vampires.

"The next time you see her, tell me. She's not the one you're chasing as if you want to eat her" Ryujin scolded.

"Forgive us Ms. Ryujin" Apology of the three vampires.

"Go back to your work" Ryujin ordered which they immediately obeyed.

When they left, Yuna came out from behind Chaeryeong.

"Yuna, what happened and they chased you?" Ryujin asked her.

"I went into a room. I saw a lot of food so I took it, I didn't know there was a guard there" she replied.

Ryujin and Chaeryeong deeply breath because of what Yuna did.

"Sorry Ryujin unnie, Sorry babe" she apologized.

"Don't repeat that Yuna, OK?" Yeji said and patted the younger girl shoulder.

It just nodded and smiled.

"Come on, the food on the table will be cold" Ryujin invited.

They followed Ryujin until they reached the dining table.

While eating, Yuna noticed that Lia was not joining at them.

"Yeji unnie, where is Lia unnie?" She asked while chewing food.

Even Yeji and Chaeryeong were also surprised.

"She told me that she will come out for a while. She said, she will just walk in the forest" Ryujin replied.

"Alone?" Yeji asked, shocked by what she heard.

"No, she has a butler with her, so don't worry" Ryujin explained.

"But Ryujin..... What if soobin sees her?" Chaeryeong inserts.

Ryujin stopped eating and suddenly felt scared.

"Who's soobin?" Yeji asked.

"Uhmm.... a werewolf"

"What!?"

"But she's not dangerous, She's my friend and she's kind" Ryujin added.

Yeji still can't relax, because she though that the werewolf can be the end of her friend life.