Chapter 12: Trip to the hell

Third person pov.....

"Good morning guys, something nice-" Lia was cut off when she saw Yeji and Yuna fainting.

"What happened to you two?, why does your soul seem to separate from you?" Lia wondered and sit aside from the two.

"It's nothing unnie, we're just not awake properly" Yuna replied softly.

The truth is, they couldn't sleep because of what happened last night. They stay up all night and can't stop cumming.

"Are you sure?" Lia was still not convinced by the younger's answer.

"Breakfast is ready!" Ryujin shouted from the kitchen.

"Have you eaten?" Lia asked again.

The two just shook their heads and fell silent again.

Lia thought something. When the two vampires came out of the kitchen she approached them immediately.

"Tell me, what happened to Yeji and Yuna?, why are they like that?" Her hostile question.

"When we told you, you wouldn't be surprised?" Ryujin asked in a captivating voice.

"What do you mean?" She asked again.

Chaeryeong approached and whispered to Lia's ear everything that happened last night.

"Oh my gosh!" Lia flinch as she hears everything.

"Don't worry We won't do that again" Ryujin said and did a promised sign.

"You Vampires, when this happens again I will bless you with holy water in the church" Lia whispered and stood beside her friends again.

"Babe, eat now" Chaeryeong gently laid the plate in front of Yuna.

Yuna didn't touch it, she was still stunned.

"Babe?" Chaeryeong calls her again.

This time it looked at her with a prickly eye.

"Are you still sleepy?" Chaeryeong asked Yuna.

It just nodded and leaned its head on the vampire's shoulder. It was obvious that she was still drowsy.

"OK, I'll just take you to the bedroom so you can sleep again OK?" Chaeryeong has not received an answer yet because she has already heard weak snores.

She giggled and caressed the girl cheeks.

On their side,

Yeji's badly stare at Ryujin.

"Why do you look at me like that?" Ryujin asked and raised one of her eyebrow.

"Because of you I couldn't go to work, because of you I didn't sleep well" she shuttered to her.

"You would have slept if you hadn't thought about what happened last night" Ryujin said and sneered at the redhead.

"You're so delusional Ryujin" she repeated.

"I'm sorry, I won't repeat that again if you don't look at others"

"Why are you banning me?, I'm not your girlfriend!"

"You don't know how I feel yet so don't talk about it"

The redhead was silent at what she heard.

"So eat now, I don't want to see you sluggish" and Ryujin brought the food closer to her beloved.

Yeji has already started eating.

Next to her, Lia who had been listening to what the two partners were talking about.

"Guys, I have something to say. Its a Good news" she said and smiled widely.

"What's that?" Ryujin asked.

"The three of us were given one week leave in the hospital" she said happily and waved the paper with the leave approval written on it.

The formerly drowsy Yuna woke up, and stood up in joy.

"Babe, I thought you were asleep?" Chaeryeong asked.

"I woke up to what Lia unnie said!"

"So.... what are your plans for that week?" Ryujin asked on the three.

The three looked at each other and smiled.

"We plan to go to the beach!" Yeji replied.

"Beach?, but we also went there when we were given leave approval last time" Yuna interjected.

Yeji grabbed her chin, meaning she was thinking of where they could roam.

"What if you're just roam at my house?" The three and Chaeryeong looked at Ryujin at the same time.

"In your house?, do you have a house?" Lia joked.

"She has a house, triple the size of this house" Chaeryeong said and smiled at Ryujin.

"Really?, your house is big Ryujin?" Yeji asked her.

Ryujin nodded.

"There are a lot of rooms there, and you can also get lost because of that" Chaeryeong described again.

"Is it really normal for a vampire to have a big house?" Yuna asked, as the youngest she had many more questions.

"That house was inherited from me by my parents so I need you to take care of it"

"All right!!, let's go on vacation there" Yeji shouted.

"Are you sure Yeji?" Lia asked as if she didn't agree with her friend's decision.

"Yes, Ryujin and Chaeryeong are there so I know we're safe"

In Ryujin's hand Yeji knew she was always safe.

Lia just took a deep breath and agreed to her friend's decision.

"Are all your things ready?" Ryujin asked from the door of the house.

"We're ready!!" the three girls ran down the stairs at the same time.

"Calm down, calm down. You might fall" Chaeryeong reminded.

But when Chaeryeong remind it, Yuna had already fallen on the descent. Fortunately, Chaeryeong caught her right away.

"Tsk..Tsk..., So clumsy babe" Chaeryeong said and built her girlfriend.

'Sorry' Yuna mouthed to the vampire.

"Let's go"

They boarded to Ryujin's new car.

"New car again Ryujin?" Yeji asked and caressed the body of the car.

"Yup, its mine Yeddeong" ahe replied.

Yeji just smiled and got in the van first.

Chaeryeong and Yuna sat in the back of the van, while Lia sat in the passenger seat.

"Can I sit next to you Yeddeong?" Ryujin asked while looking at Yeji.

"Sure, Come on" and Yeji patted her side where Ryujin would sit.

Ryujin was the last to enter the van and sit down.

The driver closed the car door and sat in the driver's seat.

"By the way guys, meet Mr, Fleet. We're family drivers" the old but still strong man waved at them.

They vow here with a smile.

"This will be a Trip to the Hell" Lia said so the others looked at her awkwardly.

"Lia...." Yeji stared at her and shook.