Chapter 20: Trust me

Third person pov......

"What?!" Lia's breakfast from her friend Yeji was loud.

"Yeji, just agreed" Lia insisted to her.

"But you've only known each other for three days, why are you getting married right away?!" Yeji asked again.

"I love him and he loves me too...." Lia replied while bowing.

It seems that Lia's parent is Yeji and Yeji's treatment to Lia is her child, so if there are any things to decide, Lia runs to Yeji and so does Yuna. As the youngest of their three.

"But Lia....... I don't trust that werewolf, What if he eats you then. He can kill you" Yeji doubted.

"No!, Soobin isn't like that. He's kind and I already feel that, do you want me to send him here and then you can talk?"

"I don't want to!, I still don't agree" Yeji replied and left her sad friend.

"Its OK Lia" Chaeryeong comforted While Yuna and Ryujin were behind her.

"I'll talk to her" Ryujin said and followed her girlfriend .

Ryujin ran slowly so she could catch up with the redhead.

"Hey!,Hey!,Hey!..... stop first baby" She blocked it and it stopped walking.

You could see the annoyance on Yeji's face because of what Lia said.

"Why?, will you also force me to agree to make them married?" Her perpetuation.

"No, listen to me first OK"

"All right, what are you going to say?" Yeji crossed her arms and looked into the eyes of her vampire girlfriend.

Ryujin was swallowed by her girlfriend's gaze.

"Uhmmmm..... I just want to ask why you don't want to agree to marry those two?" Ryujin asked while holding her neck due to nervousness.

Yeji came a little closer to her and stared at her wickedly. "Do you hear that question of yours Ryujin?" its angry question.

"OK wait, listen to me. Soobin is kind and we've already talked about this......"

"Wow!, so you already talked about this?, and you agreed huh?" Her girlfriend gets even angrier so Ryujin is scared of her.

"Y-Yes"

"But Ryujin, he's a werewolf. Do you understand me?, What if he does something bad to my friend huh?, can I still save her if she's dead!?" and Ryujin noticed Yeji's tears slowly dripping.

Ryujin knows how much Yeji loves Lia and Yuna, so that's just how to worry. As the eldest of the three, she sealed to herself that no matter what happened she would not abandon his two friends whom she also considered as her sisters. An exchange for her sisters that already dead.

Ryujin hugged Yeji.

She cried harder and just held on to the vampire's chest.

"I know you're worried, but you'll trust Soobin as much as you trust Chaeryeong who became Yuna's girlfriend"

"But soobin is different, he looks dangerous" Yeji said underneath her crying.

"No, you don't know him yet, that's why you're thinking that about him. But I'm the one telling you, Soobin loves Lia and I believe in that. And if anything happens to Lia, Chaeryeong and I are here to help her " Ryujin explained While caressing the redhead's hair.

Chaeryeong, Yuna and Lia arrived.

They stood far away from where the two were.

"So now...... what's your decision?" Ryujin asked.

Yeji broke away from the hug and adjusted himself.

"OK. I agree" Yeji replied with a smile.

After she said that Lia approached her unnie.

"Yeji unnie...." Yeji turned around and faced the crying Lia.

"Thank you for agreeing" Lia said and tiptoe to hug her.

"I'll agree because I know you love each other, but promise me that when he hurts you you'll tell us, OK?" Lia nodded and hugged her again.

"Yeji, she's like a parent who loves her children so much" Chaeryeong said and giggled.

"She will be the most loving parent when we have a child" Ryujin added.

"Do you want a child?, then adopt" Yeji whispered to her.

"Why do I have to adopt, if I can fuck you every night" and she smirked teasingly at the redhead.

"Crazy!" Yeji said, they just laughed when suddenly someone interrupted them.

"Uhmmm..... it looks like you're bonding?" Soobin said awkwardly.

"Soobin!" Lia shouted and ran closer to her boyfriend.

"I miss you" Soobin said and kissed the girl who hugged him.

"I miss you too" Lia replied.

While they were side by side, Soobin whispered in his girlfriend's ear.

"Darling... has Yeji already agreed for us to get married?" its whisper.

"Yes, she agreed" Lia replied.

Soobin smiled at his girlfriend's answer so he hugged her.

"Finally, you will be mine" Soobin said and tightened the hug even more.

"Even if we don't get married, I'm still with you"

On the other side......

Yeji, Ryujin, Chaeryeong and Yuna were looking at them.

"It looks like everything will be fine" Yeji said and looked at Ryujin.

Ryujin put her arm around her girlfriend and kissed her on the lips.

"Everything will be fine baby, just trust me" Ryujin said and continued kissing her .