Chapter 15: Danger

Third person pov.....

Lia is now walking in the middle of the forest, only one of Ryujin's butlers following her.

In the middle of her walk the butler approached her.

"Mam, aren't we going home yet?, we've been walking for a long time and you haven't eaten yet. Maybe it's good if we go home first " the butler said.

"But there are only a few things I can take pictures of, wait a minute please......" Lia begged to the butler.

The butler just rested deeply, "All right, just hurry up because Ms. Ryujin might get angry when we come home late"

"OK!!" Lia agreed and started walking again.

While Lia is walking and taking pictures, a creature is secretly watching her.

The butler felt it so he immediately prepared in case it attacked.

"Ms, Lia....." he called Lia who was now busy taking a picture of a flower.

Unknowingly the butler didn't knew that the Creature was behind him, a few moments later, the butler with a bloody neck and lifeless fell on the grass.

Lia got up and turned to look for the butler with her.

"Where is that?, why did he suddenly disappear?, He left me so?" She asked herself one after another.

She hung her camera around her neck and walked to find the butler. As she searched, the creature passed around her.

And that's when Lia started to get scared.

"W-who's that?" Lia asked and looked around her.

It passed again, but now it was too close to her.

"W-who are you?, Come out!!" She shouted again and took a large rock that she could use as a shield on it.

The creature was already behind her, it defeated her and she had no idea that it was a werewolf.

"Ahhh-" She stopped shouting as one hand covered her mouth.

A man was on top of her and it remained staring into her eyes.

"Try shouting, I won't hesitate to eat you" it whispered frighteningly in her ear.

"W-who are you?" Lia asked as tears started to drip.

The man took her two hands and brought his face close to hers.

Their faces are so close to each other.......

"You smell so good" the man whispered and sniffed her neck.

"W-who are you?" Lia asked again.

"I'm Soobin" it replied.

"W-what do you need from me?" Lia asked again trying not to moan because the young man was starting to swallow her neck.

"No, I just want to taste you" and the young man licked Lia's smooth and white neck.

"Hmph!" Her weak moan.

"Tell me, are you a vampire too?" Lia asked.

"No, I'm a werewolf" and the young man turned to a big werewolf.

Lia was scared so she took the rock from her side and hit it on the wolf's head causing it to faint and fall.

It was here that Lia got a chance to stand up and run fast.

The wolf's eyesight immediately returned to normal and he immediately chased after Lia.

The girl runs fast As a very hungry wolf chases her.

Lia no longer knows where she is going, as long as the important thing is that she can escape the werewolf.

But no matter how fast you are, you will catch up and you will still catch up.

The werewolf accelerated his run even more until he caught up with the girl.

She turned to be a man and pulled Lia's body and leaned against a big tree.

"Where do you think you're going Huh?" He wrapped the girl in his arms and stared at her with lustful and longing.

Lia continued to catch her breath until the young man smashed their lips.

The young man kissed her almost unwilling to let her go.

Lia could do nothing but follow the young man's movements, she grabbed him by the shoulder while the young man held her tightly by the waist.

"Ahhh~" The young man smirked when he found out how quickly the girl he was looking forward to would submit to him.

Soobin pulled away and they both caught their breath.

"W-why did you a-kiss me?" Lia asked while catching her breath.

"Because you're sexy, I couldn't help myself" The young man replied and smirked.

Lia remains holding Soobin's shoulder.

Soobin even touched Lia's waist to make them even closer.

"Hmph!, S-stop please" Lia begged to Soobin but it kissed her again on the lips.

In case the wind blew differently and the young man suddenly became aggressive.

"When I say no, No!" he said and bit the girl's lower lip so it bled.

"Please......" Lia begged again.

Because of that, the young man decided to punch him in the stomach so that she would lose consciousness.

"You don't know how to listen, it's better if I let you know Ryujin before I do what I want" he lifted Lia to a bridal style position and walked towards Ryujin house.

When he got home he immediately entered here and he caught Ryujin talking to a woman with orange hair.

"Soobin?, why are you here?, and who are you carrying?" Ryujin greeted him with a question.

"I think you know her" Soobin said and gently laid Lia on the couch.

"Is that Lia ?, why is she with you huh?" Yeji asked and immediately approached her sleepy friend.

"I saw her in the forest, she was walking alone" Soobin replied who remained staring at Lia's  body.

"Are you sure?, why does he have a mark on her neck huh?, what did you do?!" Yeji shouted.

Yeji looked at the other parts of Lia's body until she saw the remnant of her blood clotted, meaning she had just bleeding earlier.

"Lia.... Lia are you okay?" Yeji asked her friend.

"Guys, we can't see he-, Soobin?, why are you here?" Chaeryeong was cut off when she saw soobin in the living room.

"Lia unnie!!" Yuna shouted and approached Lia immediately.

"Soobin..... why are you here?" Chaeryeong asked again.

"I just brought your friend here, because I saw her walking alone in the forest" Soobin replied again.

"You can leave soobin" Ryujin ordered.

"Are you telling to leave me right away?, is this how you welcome your guest Ryujin?" Soobin question.

"I'm sorry, if you want to sit there first, I'll give you something to eat and drink to my housemates" Ryujin said and called a maid to serve Soobin.

A/N: Are you surprised because Soobin is in the story?, don't worry, I really put him in the story to make it flow even better.

By the way. How is the flow of the story?