Chapter 25: A thousand years

Third person pov......

Months and years passed. Their child grows too fast.

The ten -year -old looked like eighteen years old.

"Mommy!!"

She calls Yeji Mommy, while she  calls Ryujin Mama.

They live quietly and orderly.

"Yejin, where are you from?" Yeji asked.

"I was just looking for wood to grill later" the child replied kindly.

Today is Ryujin's birthday and she is busy now with their daughter's enrollment in school.

Yejin is half human and half vampire, so she can socialize with people.

"You're really smart Yejin" Yeji praised her daughter and hugged her.

"For Mama..." Yejin replied and tightened her hug with her Mommy.

"Yejin!!" The mother and daughter broke away from each other and looked to someone who called to Yejin.

"Jibin!!" Yejin ran and hugged her friend who is the daughter of  Lia and Soobin.

Jibin and Yejin are just the same. they are both half human and half mortal. So they can control their power.

Jibin is a boy werewolf, while Yejin is a girl vampire.

Yejin is a year older than jibin, but they only consider each other to be the same age.

"Yeji!!" Lia called Yeji.

"Lia!!, I miss you....." Yeji said and hugged her friend for a few days without being seen.

"Me too.... by the way, Soobin and Chaeryeong accompanied Ryujin in enrolling the kids" Lia said and sat down.

"I hope Soobin doesn't say anything about my surprise for Ryujin" Yeji said in a sad Voice.

"Don't worry, Soobin won't say anything to your wife" Lia explained to calm her friend.

Yeji just nodded and smiled.

In school.......

Ryujin, Soobin and Chaeryeong are waiting in the waiting area of ​​the school.

"It's been too long, isn't there a quick way to get ahead right away?, I miss my wife and my daughter!!" Ryujin's complaint While in line.

Her friends just laughed at her reaction.

"Ryu..... do you remember?, this is also the queue here when we enrolled in this school" Chaeryeong reminded.

"Yes, it's been too long. It's like I want to eat people to exhaust them"

Ryujin received a slap on her shoulder, Her friends looked at her badly. It looks like she was too loud when she said that .

Good thing that people are busy with other things so they haven't heard it.

"Watch out for what you're saying Ryu, there might be trouble" Soobin whispered to her.

"I'm sorry guys....."

A few more minutes passed and the enrollment ended as well. Ryujin was too tired so she sit on the bench for a minute.

"I'm tired....." She said and leaned back.

Later, someone gave a message to soobin.

'Darling, Yeji's surprise is ready for Ryujin. You can go home now