Chapter 23: Yes!, I Do!

Third person pov.......

Today is Yeji and Ryujin's wedding day. They put up with each other not being seen for a few days.

"Ryujin Are you ready?" Chaeryeong asked to her friend who was sitting on  the bed.

"Chaer...... I'm really nervous, I don't know but my heartbeat is so strong" Ryujin said and grabbed her head.

"Oh my god Ryu..... you can't be nervous about your wedding with Yeji" Chaeryeong reminded and arranged herself in front of the mirror.

"Is she okay there?, I miss her" Ryujin whined and dropped her body on the bed.

"Stand there Ryujin, you're going to mess up"

"Wait a minute, I'll just rest"

Chaeryeong just rested deeply and left the room.

'What if he changes her mind?' Ryujin asked to herself.

'But she said she loves me, I hope she accepts me'

The vampire stood up and adjusted her clothes.

"I look good now" she said to herself and smiled.

"Ryujin!!, hurry up, we're leaving!!" Chaeryeong shouted from the outside of Ryujin's room.

"Yes, I'm coming!!" her reply.

Today is the day they will be one of the woman she has long dreamed of, so she will give all her strength, her love for this woman.

She took her coat and left the room.

"Why are you taking so long?" Chaeryeong's complaint.

"Come on guys, the bride can't go to church first" Soobin shouted.

They hurried to get in the car and went straight to the seaside where Soobin and Lia's wedding was held.

"I can't be nervous" Ryujin said and took a deep breath.

"It's okay Ryu.... that's how I felt at first" Soobin said to make his friend relax.

"I hope so"

They arrived at the venue in a few moments.

"Where is  Yeji?" Ryujin immediately asked a staff.

"She hasn't come yet unnie" Yuna said who will be the bridesmaid again .

"Babe!" Chaeryeong called Yuna.

Chaeryeong approached her girlfriend and kissed her on the cheek.

"You look so stunning" Chaeryeong said which made Yuna happy.

"Where is Lia already?" Soobin also asked.

They really miss their girlfriends because they haven't seen each other for a few days because Ryujin and Yeji have to get away.

"You really miss her huh?" Yuna teased.

"Too much, we haven't seen each other for four days!!" Soobin replied.

"Don't worry Soobin oppa, Yeji unnie and Lia unnie are coming too"

In the middle of their conversation, Ryujin just spacing out. Looking into the distance As we turned in front of the sea.

'This is the day that the new phase of my life will begin'

'And I'll start that with Yeji and our future children'