Chapter 19: A wedding??

Third person pov......

"Soobin?, Chaeryeong?, what are you doing here?" Ryujin asked as she entered the party room.

She closed the door and lock it.

"Sit down Ryujin, Soobin wants to tell you something" Ryujin wondered at what Chaeryeong said.

Ryujin sat down on the couch and took some wine.

"So...... Soobin, what are you going to say?" She asked.

"Me and Lia...." She said so ryujin stopped and looked at him.

"What?, what do you and Lia have?" Ryujin asked the young man.

The young man giggled and sipped some of his wine.

"We're getting married....." when Ryujin heard that, she suddenly spilled the wine in her mouth and spat it out somewhere.

"What did you say?!, You're getting married?!, But you've only known each other for three days, and does she already know that you're a werewolf?" Ryujin asked not believing what she heard.

"I was also surprised when he said that, but he looks serious" Chaeryeong whispered.

"Ryujin..... don't worry. Lia already knows my true identity and I also asked her about that" Soobin explained.

"And what did she say?" Ryujin asked.

"Yes, she agrees to marry me"

"Uhmmm..... wait a minute, do you really love her?" the vampire asked again.

"Yes, it's too much..... and I'm ready to do everything for her" in the tone of the young werewolf, it was obvious that he really loved the girl.

"How's your family?, do they already know about it?" Chaeryeong asked.

"They shouldn't know this anymore, because I know they will object. And I will never allow them to take me away from the woman I love" Ryujin and Chaeryeong smiled at Soobin's answer.

"But you have to agree with your fiancé's friend" Ryujin and Chaeryeong looked at each other and smiled.

On the other hand, Soobin was wondering.

"What do you mean Ryujin ?, I thought Lia had no relatives?" His question.

"I mean Yeji, you need to make her agree to the wedding of you and Lia" Chaeryeong explained.

"Ohhh.... Lia and I have already talked about that. She is the one who will say" Soobin replied.

"So..... what's your plan?" Ryujin asked and refilled the wine in her glass.

"I need to plan our wedding" Soobin stood up and walked back and forth in the same direction.

"When do you plan to propose?"

"The other day?, the next day?, or the next month?" Soobin's confused answer.

Her brain is already planning to get married, but propose with Lia.... She doesn't know yet.

"Do you want us to help you" Chaeryeong suggested.

Soobin stopped circling around and looked at Chaeryeong and Ryujin.

"If you can help me?"

"Sure!!" The two vampires answer at the same time and laugh.

Soobin rested deeply from his long thoughts.

After the conversation about Soobin and Lia.

Chaeryeong suddenly thinks about Ryujin and Yeji's wedding that needs to happen before the end of the year.

"Ryujin....." Chaeryeong called to her friend.

"Why?"

"But what about You and Yeji?, the year is coming to an end. when do you plan to marry her?"

Now, what comes to mind is Ryujin.

She remembered that she had to marry to the redhead or propose first.

"Looks like Ryujin needs help now" Soobin teased.

Ryujin took a deep breath and sipped on her wine.

"I'm still thinking about when, I don't want to rush her" She explained.

"If you keep thinking about it, what is written in the black book can continue, that DEFORA will cover the whole world" Soobin worried.

"I won't let that happen, I won't let the world where Yeji and I live be ruined"

"Don't worry Ryujin, we'll help you" Chaeryeong said and smiled.

They ended their conversation in a silence.

"So now...... I'm going home, I'll just tell you when I'll do the proposed in front of her" Soobin said and left the party room.

Chaeryeong and Ryujin left still thinking.

"Chaeryeong....." The Shorter vampire called to her friend.

"What's that?, have you ever think how you can offer her?"

"Looks like I have a plan, but we need to keep it a secret first, I don't want Yeji to know this"

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me"

Ryujin explained to Chaeryeong all her plans. Then they both left the party room and went straight to the living room where their loved ones were.

They found the TV turned on, but when they approached them, they were already asleep.

Yeji is lying on the right, while Yuna is on the left and Lia is in the middle.

They both snoring, which is why the two vampires smiled.

"They look tired, we need to take them to the bedroom so they can sleep well" Ryujin said and approached her girlfriend Yeji .

"You're really beautiful...." Ryujin whispered and caressed Yeji's face.

"But How's Lia unnie?" Chaeryeong asked who's now carrying Yuna in a bridal position.

"Let's just lay her here on the couch and put a blanket" Ryujin replied and took Yeji in a bridal position as well.

One by one they let their girlfriends into the room.

In Ryujin's room.......

She laid Yeji on the bed. Ahe took off the girl shoes because she hadn't taken them off since they arrived.

Ryujin squatted on Yeji's side.

"I don't know when I should marry you, but this is all I can promise, I will love you until the end of the world" Ryujin whispered and kissed the redhead's forehead.