Chapter 03: The Kiss

Yeji pov.....

"I don't want to sleep next to you" I said and turned back on her.

"Why don't you sleep beside me?" She asked.

"You're a vampire, I don't trust you" I said While taking a pillow and blanket, I decided to just sleep on the couch.

"Can you not think like a child" I raised one of my eyebrow because of what she called to me.

I turned around and stared at her with mixed annoyance.

"I'm not a child, if you want, you get out of there in my bed and sleep on the floor" I muttered.

I opened the door of my room and went out. When i already close it, Ryujin suddenly appeared in front of me and grabbed my arm.

"When I say sleep next to me, you'll sleep next to me" and I just felt like I was lying on my bed while she was on my top.

"R-Ryujin!!!" I shouted.

She held my two hands tightly while staring at me.

"Let me go!!" I shouted again.

"Why don't you follow me?, didn't I tell you that if you don't follow you will regret" she said.

I try to struggle, but I feel weak to do that.

She bit her lower lip.

"What are you going to do huh?" I will ask.

She slowly brought her face closer to mine.

"Ryujin stop that, stop it!!" I shouted but she didn't listen, she kept approaching her face until....

She kissed me....

SHE KISSED ME!!

I didn't do anything so I responded to the kiss ....

Our kisses were slow and full of passion until I felt like I couldn't breathe anymore.

I tried to separate, but I said She was stronger than me so I couldn't do that.

Until She herself separated and we both chased our breath.

"That's great" she said and smiled.

I was still breathing deeply.

She hadn't finished yet, she approached her face again and licked my lips.

She licked the saliva left over from our kiss.

"Let's go to sleep" she said and lay down next to me.

I still can't believe a vampire kissed me.

But that kiss was different......

I felt something......

Why did I suddenly feel like this?....

I looked at Ryujin who was already asleep while her hands on my waist.

I can't even remove her hands because she might wake up.

So I had to sleep next to her.

"What did you say?!?" Lia asked loudly when I told her what happened last night.

"Honestly, I'm not dreaming" I added.

"And when she kissed you, you kissed her too?"

"Y-Yes" I shyly answer.

"Oh my god Yeji!!" I don't know what else to say because I can see Lia's mixed reaction.

"Where is she now?" She asked.

"She's at my house, she's supposed to live there"

"So......Your living with a vampire?"

"There's nothing I can do, I'm already there. I can't take that back" I hesitated.

"But is she kind?" She asked again.

I calmed down a bit.

"She looks kind, but she likes to play games"

Play games with the body....

"What do you mean she likes to play games?"

"Just......."

I remember earlier that while I was getting dressed she was looking at me.

But that's not the case with me, just don't let her have a dark mind.

"Heyy Yeji!!, you're quiet now" Lia snapped to me.

"I'm sorry, just thinking"

"Hi Yeji unnie !, Hi Lia unnie!" another nurse, Yuna arrived just in time.

"Hello Yuna...." I greeted her.

"Do you have anything to talk about?" She asked.

"Nothing, just about the hospital patients" Lia replied.

"Miss, can I ask where Lee Chaeryeong's room is?" I turned to the questioner and was surprised.

"Ryujin!!!, what are you doing here?" I whispered to her.

"As I said, I'm visiting my friend" she said proudly.

"Yeji..... is she the vampire you're talking about?" Lia whispered next to me.

"Yes she is" I replied.

"Hi, I'm Shin Ryujin. And you are?" Ryujin asked.

"I'm Choi Lia, Yeji's friend" I noticed Lia's look at Ryujin was bad, I won't wonder why she's upset.

"Oh Ryujin!!, you're already there" Later a woman approached Ryujin.

And I remember her, she was the last woman we treated yesterday.

She looked at us.

"Hello I'm Chaeryeong, Ryujin's friend. Thank you for treating me" she said and showed her cute smile.

"You mean you're a vampire too?" I asked in a whisper. I can't raise my voice because many people can hear.

"Yes, Ryujin and I are the same" she replied.

"Oh my God..." Lia's reaction.

"Unnie, I bought something-, Oh Hello !, I'm shin Yuna" Yuna introduced to Chaeryeong.

"If you have a free day, can we go out?" I was surprised by the speed of Yuna's invitation.

They close immediately....

The white girl agreed because I could see the redness on her face, which meant she was trembling.

"Yeji..." I looked at Ryujin.

"Why?"

"If you agree, can Chaeryeong also stay at your house?" my eyes widened.

"what?, two vampires in my house?" I will ask.

"I'm just asking and it looks like you don't agree so just don't"

"I'll just stay at Yuna's house" Chaeryeong whispered.

I looked at Yuna and noticed the redness on her face.

Gosh she's thrilled too.

"Yeji doesn't want to, because she doesn't want anyone to see us when we do what happened last night again" Ryujin said and smirked.

I was panicking because the three of them looked at me.

"Ryujin.... get ready when I get home" I whispered While my eyes glared at her.

"OK darling~, I'm waiting for you" she winked and walked away with Chaeryeong.

"Unnie..... what happened to you last night?" Yuna asked.

"We just play last night" I replied.

"Can Chaeryeong and I also play what you played last night?" Lia approached Yuna and slightly patted the head of the younger girl.

"Yuna, you can't do it yet, that game is just for adults" Lia explained to her.

Lia looked at me and took a deep breath.