12 - The L-Mark💋

GEE's pov

"Ohh.. thanks lolli.. i seriously needed this lollipop."

After Mr. Jerk went out of my office, lollipop (my friend) came for a little chit chat with me.  She also knows how much i needed a lollipop and brought one with her. Wow.. lollipops always elevate my mood.

"Well...." My friend started looking at me questioningly.

"Well what?" I asked while licking lollipop.

"Are you going to tell me why you looked so flushed when i came in just now?"

"Nahhh.. its nothing. I.. i had a lot of work. That's all."

"But you don't look tired... There is something. Or you won't avoid my eyes when you give excuses... What is it?"

I signed loudly.

"It's really nothing actually lolli. Mr. Jerk came to my cabin and he tripped."

"And...."

"And..ehmm.. he.. ah.. kind of... Fell on me.."

"What?" Lolli shouted.

"He tripped and fell on me. Not literally on me you see.. I was leaning against the wall and he stumbled upon me."

"Did he kiss you?" She asked me excitedly.

"What!! No.. weren't you listening? He stumbled and fell on me, not purposely pushed me against the wall and fell on me... also my face was below his neck. There is no way our lips would have touched.. and this is not a movie for godsake!" I said annoyed.

"Well, did you feel any chemical reactions?"

"Am i a science project?"

"Hmm.. nothing then?"

"It's kind of weird.. but there is nothing..he is my boss... So there should be nothing.."

"Alright.. but you promise you will tell me if anything happens.."

"I promise Lol.. you are my best friend.. I'll tell you anything and everything.."

"Oh yeah.. i want to ask you something. On the way here i saw an ultra hot guy leave Mr. Javion's cabin. Do you know him?"

"Who? What did he looked like?"

"Oh.. black hair, brown eyes, tall masculine body and he wore dark brown suit. How these guys find time to work out like that? He is the most handsome guy i have ever seen in my life Gracey.. Instant attractions.. woah.. i never had crush like this since highschool.. Remeber Joey? That school play boy i had my crush on for years. This guy is so stunning and hot.. he made me forgot Joey and other guys i saw in my life in an instant..." her eyes were sparkling so brightly.

"Woah... Who are you and what have you done to my friend Louella Parker? She doesn't talk this fast and this long? She is my sweet, timid, shy friend and now she is checking guy out? Describing him from top to bottom?  Wow!"

"Awhhh.. Gracey.. don't make fun of me.. please tell if you know that guy? I'm dying out of curiosity here.." she whined.

"Okay.. I know him alright.. He is Benjamin Hudson. Mr. Jerk's best friend and our company's legal advisor. The one i told you the jerk humiliated me for talking to.."

"Wow.. you mean he work here? Awww.. that is so cool." She said excitedly.

"Don't have high hopes babe. He looks like a playboy. He seems nice but he flirts.. be careful.. guys like him are good to look at but not good enough with live with.. they will leave your heart broken." I warned her seriously.