A Charitable Event

"It's either the peach floral one or the plain turquoise one." Amber said holding two different bikini's in her hand.

"How about none?" I rolled my eyes.

Amber and I were arguing in my bedroom about which bikini I should wear, even explaining to Amber numerous of times she failed to understand that I was uncomfortable showing off so much of skin.

"Oh come on, if you're so self-conscience about exposing that killer figure of yours, why'd you lose all of your weight in the first place?" Amber raised a brow.

"If someone has a killer figure which I'll add I don't, it doesn't mean they should expose it for the whole world to see Ambs." I stated matter-of-factly grabbing the bikini's out of her hands.

"That's why I'm perfectly happy at wearing a one-piece on Saturday. Besides I think my red and gold Dolce and Gabana one piece is kinda hot."

Amber sighed and sat down on my bed gesturing me to sit down next to her. "Carly, Nate told me what those trolls at school said about your appearance; you have no idea how mad it made me when I heard all those things. After you bluntly denied me giving you a makeover after much pestering, the least you can do for me is wear that bikini."

"You have no idea how hot you'll look in it. I want or more like need to see all those ass-faces at school when you walk into that car park all long legged and toned in your sexy bikini especially the biggest ass in our school, Masons face."

I chuckled at my crazy friend. "Amber you're crazy you know that right?"

I sighed, "Ambs please try to understand, I would wear it if I felt comfortable but I really wouldn't. I just can't imagine myself walking around school in barely anything with so much of my skin exposed. I'd feel very self-conscience and paranoid. I'm sorry."

"As for Mason I thought we agreed to think he doesn't exist, so why are you even mentioning him?" I raised a brow.

Amber gave me a small smile. "Okay sorry, I understand; you don't have to wear the bikini even though you'd look super sexy in it."

"Thank you for understanding, you're the best." I smiled and hugged her.

"I know!" she grinned.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow then." Amber said goodbye and left.

I honestly did feel bad for turning Amber down especially after she brought up me denying her giving me a makeover after the incident that happened at school. It's been two weeks since that incident, Amber was furious when she got back from her gymnastics thing she was out of town for, so angry that after she heard all the details she drove straight to Masons house and slapped him two times across his face. Surprisingly Mason didn't do anything he just looked at her dumbfounded until he saw me walk in to try and stop her, he figured out what the slap was for. Nate and I followed her but were too late because when we reached we saw Masons cheeks were as red as a tomato and Amber angrily pointing her finger in his face warning him to stay as far away from me as possible. Yeah that was my best buddy Amber, sweet but once you step on her wrong foot she becomes more sour than Severus Snape.

Amber then insisted that I get a whole makeover done so all those losers at school could see how beautiful I really am as she put it. I however being Carly disagreed and refused to get a makeover done, I am who I am who I am and no matter what others might think there was no way I was going to change myself to fit in or to make myself worthy for others. I felt bad knowing that Amber was just being kind and a good friend but she easily understood my point and stopped pressuring me about a makeover but she did make it clear that if I ever change my mind she was the one who takes me shopping.