long time no see

"Oh hi Jade! I didn't expect to see you here." Victoria said as she came next to me and Carla. "Yeah we just came to eat. It's a very lovely evening."

"True." Damiano said. I didn't expect he would speak. I accidentally looked at him and made eye contact.

Shit.

I quickly looked away and looked at Carla instead. "So we are gonna eat at this restaurant. Its a coincidence we met." Victoria said.

Victoria was happy to see me. Ethan and Thomas, I don't really know. Damiano, no idea.

I waved goodbye to them as they went to find a table.

"Girl Damiano spoke to you." Carla was fussing as her face was red with embarrassment.

"Look Carla you have nothing to be embarrassed about. I'm the only one who left, you weren't that close with them."

"Yeah but I like Ethan.. And we totally had abandoned them all."

"We shouldn't have Carla but I had a small mind, I was young, my mind was being carried by the wind with no care whatsoever."

Carla just looked at me and sighed.

"Let's just focus on tonight."

I nodded and we continued talking about something other than the band.

~~~

As me and Carla decided to go somewhere else because we were done from the food, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey we are going to that bar we used to go to. Wanna come?" Victoria asked us both.

"Yeah sure." Carla answered. I gave her a death stare but decided to forgive her.

I remembered this bar. We all used to go here.

Then I remembered. As if my mind had a little light bulb that clicked on.

The photo which was taken here that night.

I felt shudders all over me.

"Hey Jade you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, just remembered something."

"Okay. Let's enjoy the night but if somethings worrying you just tell me Jadey."

I nodded to her as we went to the bar.

Damiano sat next to me. I almost couldn't breathe. "Long time no see." He said as he leaned next to me. "Hello." I replied not looking at him.

Then he ordered my favourite drink.

He still remembered.

Then he winked and left to go next to the others. Ugh why did he do that. He made everyone around him fall in love with him.

Then, as I drank my drink I headed outside to smoke a cigarette. I haven't smoked in 4 weeks but today I needed it.

A few minutes after I went outside I heard the door open and I just thought it was someone getting out of the bar but then;

"Hello again. Hand me a lighter please." I handed him my lighter without looking at him.

As I smoked my cigarette I headed inside but before I could do so Damiano grabbed me and pushed me against a wall.

"You know, I still love you." Then he exhaled the smoke of the cigarette and headed inside leaving me speechless.

A/N

SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE I HAD AN EXAM TODAYYY😩😩

DONT FORGET TO VOTEEE