coming back home

They actually won. They were actually the best not gonna lie.

When it ended my nonno started talking and we all started laughing.

My nonna and my mum started putting things away and I went to go brush my teeth. They were coming back tomorrow at 2pm.

I would be awake by that time. I don't know to be honest because my sleeping levels are exaggerated.

After I brushed my teeth I went to bed but stayed on my phone. I decided to spend an all nighter but only till 3am because I would be very moody the day after because of the lack of sleep. I decided to scroll through their accounts. Their accounts were growing a lot. They had already gathered fame in Italy from X Factor.

I didn't know what else to do so I just scrolled through Instagram and tiktok. I wanted to talk to someone so I clicked on Carla's account. She wasn't active. Of course she wasn't it was literally 1:13am.

So I clicked on my other bestfriend's account Aaliyah. She was active. Bitch be active 24/7 tbh. So I texted her and told her what I was doing.

Hey I'm doing an all nighter hbu?

A few minutes passed and she replied back.

Hey girl. Scrolling through tiktok. They won Sanremo, they were good.

Yeah they were good but I'm still a bit pissed at Damiano.

You have every right to be Jade but try to see things in other perspectives. Now I'm gonna go to bed because I'm tired and im about to pass out.

Okay good night Aaliyah!

I decided to sleep because I was tired and exhausted and besides, I had nothing else to do. So I slept.

~~~

I woke up at around 8am. Me? Waking up at 8am with NO alarm. Wish I woke up like that for school. But anyways I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Turns out I woke up first and so I decided to shower quietly. I got dressed in a shirt and jeans. I wanted to go out today and get some fresh air. Wait. My 8 year old cousin is coming today. Great, now my parents will want me, Damiano and her to go out together. My cousins name is Vanessa by the way. I was still going out though. Just not with my friends.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and decided to make breakfast for everyone. Before I could start there was already someone in the kitchen.

"What the fuck are you doing here Damiano?"

"That's a nice greeting. I wanted to come as soon as possible to take care of your nonno and see if everything was alright."

Great. He had came early. Whatever, I don't know if I should complain or not. He made breakfast and I helped.

"Congratulations on winning by the way." I told him.

"Thanks. It still feels surreal that we won."

I wasn't in my correct mind. I didn't sleep a lot and Damiano had came earlier than expected. My mind was running. Then as I went to get something I tripped.

Damiano caught me by my waist before I fell to the ground. I wanted the ground to swallow me but I was kinda enjoying it.

"I caught you angel." He said to me with a slight smile.

I wanted to grab his face, cup his cheeks and kiss his lips.

And so I did just that.