falling again

God he can be so teasing. Why did he do that. He possibly couldn't mean those words right?

I stepped inside the bar and whispered in Carla's ear. "We have to go."

"No I can't let you run away from him anymore, besides you are over him." I nodded but deep down I wasn't over him.

I didn't enjoy the rest of the night because I kept thinking of what he said.

"What's wrong?" I heard him say to me.

I didn't speak and he knew what was wrong. "You are thinking about what I told you. Jade I actually do still love you and as I told you a million times I didn't cheat."

As he spoke I broke into tears. "Hey Jade it's okay." He said and opened his arms for a hug. I didn't know what to do so I just hugged him.

I made his shoulder wet and as I backed away I felt the wet spot. "I'm sorry." I said to him.

"It's okay." He said emotionally. "Jade if you don't mind what's your number because you blocked me and I don't remember it."

I told him my number. After our breakup I had blocked everyone and made a new number. I didn't wanna do any bad mistakes and regret it. I was in love with him. I hate my past life and thoughts, I wish I never made that decision.

Fuck you 19 year old self.

I snapped back into reality and figured out what was going on. "I-im sorry Damiano." And I left the bar.

I went home with a bus ride and just started crying during it. People started looking at me so I stopped and bit my lip. Why did I give him my number when I wanted to get over him.

I opened my door and layed on bed as I checked my phone.

15 missed calls from Carla

Yeah I left her with nothing. I didn't even tell her. What a bestfriend I am.

I took off my makeup and dressed in my pjs and went to sleep. I was exhausted with thinking. All I needed was an 8 hour break from existence.

~~~

Carla woke me up. "Good morning. How did you arrive home?" She said with a sarcastic smile. "With a bus." I said waking up. "Okay that's a relief." She said with a smile and a sigh.

"Did something happen between you and Damiano?" She asked me. I told her the whole story.

"Jade listen to me hun. If I were you and I still had feelings for him, after he would've said that to me I would tell him to fuck me."

My eyes opened wide with that comment. "Carla do you like Damiano?" I asked her. "No I don't but if I were you I would've definitely said that."

"Carla it's not that easy."

I told her. I wanted to have a good day and here I was talking about my ex.

"Let me tell you, today we go out watch a movie or something without thinking about your ex k?" She said to me.

"I don't think thats gonna be possible."

"Why?" She asked me.

"Because I gave him my number."

"What?! Ok." She continued nodding.

"Go to the bathroom, get dressed and we will go out okay?" She rushed me to the bathroom and I got dressed. I checked my phone as I still hadn't done so.

Oh no.

2 messages unopened.

Toxic - Damiano Davidजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें