lovers to enemies to friends

"Jade wake up, we overslept." Victoria said to me as she whispered lightly. "Aw we did?" I replied to her. "Yes we did, and also I heard you and Damiano speaking to each other, what did he tell you?" She asked me.

Yesterday

"Besides, you probably imagined you were fucking me instead." Damiano had told me.

"No I didn't, go fuck Michelle and then imagine its me."

I told her what we had talked about and she broke eye contact with me. "Did you actually pretend it was him?" 

"Of course not Victoria-" Then Ethan came in the room. "Guys I think you need to come see this." Victoria and I both exchanged looks of confusion as we both went downstairs. There we saw glass shattered all over the kitchen floor. Damiano was lying on the kitchen floor with bloody knuckles. What the heck did he do know? "Damiano what the heck happened?" Kate asked him with a tone of shock. "Its Michelle..." Damiano said taking a big breath. I rolled my eyes and went up to my room. To be honest I didn't feel sad for him because after all he did to me, he deserved what ever had happened. For some reason I still had a small soft spot for him and I didn't understand why I did. I guess I didn't quite get over him completely.

                                                                                              ***

I received a call from my dad that my grandpa had gone for the worse again. I told the others that I had to leave and Damiano offered to drive me over there since he knew the place. I thought about it for a moment and then I accepted.

"Im sorry about Michelle." I said to him almost with no emotion. "Thanks, she never showed any love anyways." I raised my eyebrow at that one. "Im sorry too. Really sorry, I regretted kissing her but it was too late to tell you, and I was wondering if we can be friends again?" Damiano asked me with his jaw clenched. "Sure."

___________________________________

SUPER SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT I DIDN'T REALLY KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT. PROMISE THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONG!!!!!!!