will keep you busy tonight..

*smut, enjoy ;)*

As the film progressed, Victoria fell asleep on my chest. I decided to carry her upstairs. "I can carry her if you'd like." Damiano said. "I can carry her don't worry." I said to him.

I laid her on our bed and she woke up. "Oh did I sleep?" She said to me. "Yes you did, by the way you look cute when you sleep." I smiled to her. "Thanks babe." She said as she kissed me. One small kiss turned into a makeout session. Our tongues touched and she started to kiss my jaw, neck and shoulders lightly but passionately. I let out a slight moan as she pleased me more and more. I got wetter by the second. Her touch was pleasing and affectionate. It felt like I was weak under her touch and lips. She slowly undressed me leaving me in my underwear and bra. I took off her clothing leaving her in her underwear and bra. We continued to make out passionately. Our tongues explored each other and we both enjoyed it. She slowly laid me down and started to take off my panty slowly. She kissed my clit and I moaned. "Shh baby we gotta be quiet." She said with a smirk. She got up and searched her cupboard. She took out a black scarf and wrapped it around my mouth. "If I wanna keep you busy tonight, I would have to focus on one thing." She said as she kissed my thighs again making sure to leave love marks all around. She kissed my clit again before playing with my clit with her tongue. I moaned but I couldnt really be heard as my mouth was wrapped with a scarf. Her tongue went in and out and it felt so good. A few seconds later she stopped and instead put in two fingers inside me. I moaned her name loud that I was definitely heard. She looked at me and didn't say anything, she just smirked. She continued to pump her fingers inside of me in a rhythmed pace. She continued going faster and faster until I released all over her fingers. She smirked at me as she licked her fingers. "You taste so good." She said as she leaned in closer and kissed me with her tongue so I could taste myself. I removed my scarf and turned her so I was on top. I licked her belly slowly until I came to her panty. I slowly got her panty off and licked her clit carefully with my tongue. I unclasped her bra and licked her soft breasts. She moaned under my touch and I smiled. I slowly put in two fingers inside of her and pumped slowly.

I then added another finger and she started to take big breaths. I continued to pump inside her in a quick pace while massaging her breasts. I felt her squirming as she suddenly released all over my fingers. I licked my fingers and she tasted so good. We continued to make out and massage each others breasts as we both released for another two times. We got dressed and I got out of our room to go shower. I closed the door to our room quietly because the film had ended and everyone went to bed.

"Sounds like you had a great time." Damiano said.

"Yeah I did actually, are you spying on us? Being in the room next to us doesn't give you the right to spy."

"I'm not spying, how could I sleep with you twos continous moans. Besides you probably imagined you were fucking me instead."

"No I didn't Damiano. Go fuck Michelle and then imagine it's me." I said smirking at him as he clenched his jaw. I went to the bathroom and had a shower. I had definitely said the right answer to have gotten him angry. Besides, that's what I had wanted.