monster from hell

I couldn't believe they kissed, I knew there was something wrong from the beginning. I went back inside to grab my purse. "I'm sorry guys but I'm leaving." I said as I grabbed my purse aggressively. As I was walking to the exit I felt a hand grabbing my wrist, it was Victoria. "Sta bene Jade?" She asked me softly.

"No I'm not I just saw Damiano and that monster from hell Michelle kissing. Now I'm sorry but I'm gonna go." I quickly ran out so Damiano wouldn't see me but I heard him yelling my name. I didn't dare look back. I heard Victoria talking to him. "You fucked up again Damiano. How can she ever trust you?"

                                ***

I went back to the hotel and went to the reception.

"Hi um I live in a room with my friends but I would like to change in to a room by myself please?" The receptionist nodded and gave me a new key card with a new number. I said thank you and went to their room to get my luggage. I left a note to Damiano saying;

Enjoy Michelle :)

Dearest, Jade, a woman who trusted you twice but no longer will.

I grabbed my luggage and left to find my new room.

Damiano pov:

She had seen me kissing her. This time it wasn't a mistake. I love Michelle, she made me laugh but I also loved Jade. I didn't know how to choose. I always did and always will.

Jade pov:

I took off my makeup and changed into my night clothes. I had to take a decision. I had to face them everyday because we are in the same hotel, or I leave to go back to Milan. I didn't want to leave Victoria, Ethan and Thomas but if I met them I had to meet Damiano so there was no choice. I decided to go to bed and think about it in the morning.

Victoria pov:

As we went back in our room we noticed that Jade's things were not there. She had left, or booked another room. All because of Damiano. There was a note, for Damiano from Jade. "Here Damiano, Jade left you a note." I told him handing him the note. He kept looking at it and then put it in his pocket.

"You really fucked up Damiano." Thomas told him. "Yeah I know okay does anyone else want to tell me that?" Damiano snapped at Thomas. No one talked anymore and instead we just changed and went to sleep without any other word to say to each other. I didn't wanna lose Jade. I loved her and I felt as if we really agreed and had a lot in common. Was I gonna lose her again?

                                ***

Jade's pov:

I woke up the next morning feeling dry and sad. I still had to choose. I decided to have a shower and go to breakfast. I chose by the time I was going down to breakfast that I was going to leave. I had spotted them and so I decided to sit far away so Damiano wouldn't see me and come to apologise like he always did.

I ate and I went back up to my room when a hand grabbed my wrist. Damiano.

"Jade.."

"What Damiano? Want to apologise and say that you fucked up and won't be doing that again? I'm sick of your lies, go find Michelle and kiss her all you want and also tell the others I love them because I'm leaving. Good luck." I turned around and walked out going back to my room. I grabbed my luggage and went back to the reception to check out. As I checked out I was rethinking my decision but I didn't want to see Damiano again.

I took a taxi to the airport. I had booked a ticket when I woke up.

                                ***

While I was waiting I started crying. The first time I found love it treated me wrong and was abusive. The second time he had kissed another girl which he claims was a mistake. I fell for him again and yet he kissed another girl again. He probably cheats on Michelle as well. Well what do you expect? And then that's when I heard that flight from Rotterdam to Milan was taking off. So I got up, grabbed my luggage and headed to the plane.

Milan, here I come.