dinner

We got showered and left the apartment at 6. We drove to an Italian restaurant that was really beautiful from the outside. We had already booked a table for 2.

The kind man that worked at the restaurant showed us the way to our table and we sat down. We started talking about our lives and all since we haven't had time to call.

"So, how has life been when I wasn't there?" I asked him.

D: it was great! I really missed you though but apart from that I made a new friend, she's nice.

It was a girl. Being his girlfriend I wanted to know more about this "girl".

Jade: Oh what's her name?

D: Her name is Michelle.

Jade: And do I have to worry about Michelle?

I asked him taking a deep breath.

D: No baby, I'm In love with you and no one can prove me wrong.

He said holding my hand. I took a sigh of relief and then the waiter came to take our orders. We both took pizza.

D: Jade let me take a picture of you.

He said taking out his phone.

I posed and smiled and he took a picture.

I smiled at the picture.

Jade: Thanks Damiano, I love you.

D: I love you t-

He was cut off by the waiter. He had came with the pizzas. We said thank you and we all ate the pizza. I love Italian pizza.

I went on my phone for a second to see what time it was. It was 8. I also had a message from Kate saying,, Hey, I'm spending the night at his so the apartment is yours xoxo." I replied back saying okay and have fun and turned my attention back to Damiano.

"We have the whole apartment to ourselves." I winked at Damiano.

"Oh great." He said raising his eyebrows.

We paid and left the restaurant.

J: So what do you wanna do now?

I asked him

D: Well I don't know its still 9. Maybe go for a walk or go for a drink?

J: Lets go for a drink. Let's get drunk one last time before Sunday.

I said grabbing his hand and leading the way to a bar.

We drank shot after shot and became drunk eventually. The music at the bar made us get up and dance. I began grinding on Damianos lap. We started laughing and continued drinking.

~~~

Eventually it became 1 in the morning and we decided to finally head back to my apartment. As we went in Damiano slammed me into the wall and kissed me harshly. We slowly began undressing each other.

He picked me up and laid me on the bed. He took off my pants leaving me in my bra and panty. He went on top of me and kissed me passionately. I let out a moan and that turned him on even more. He took off his boxers and thrusted inside me. I moaned and covered my mouth. Damiano grabbed my hand and held it away from my mouth.

"I need you to moan baby." He said between grunts and deep breaths. He kept going faster and harder with each thrust until suddenly I ****** all over his dick.

phew that was good.