arrived in milan

I was woken up with someone tapping on my shoulder. It was a girl that was sat next to me the entire flight. I had gotten to know her and she was nice. Kate was her name.

"Jade wake up. We have arrived." Then I woke up and started to get my luggage. Turns out that Kate was also a singer and was gonna do the same thing I was gonna do.

"I slept the whole flight Kate." I chuckled.

"As you should, I heard that we have a tour around Milan and everything so its good that you rested. I couldn't sleep though." She told me as she got her luggage ready to get off the plane.

"Oh that seems great, now let's go." I said and she nodded, leading the way out.

~~~

"So basically, I have a manager and we have to separate for now because she will come and pick me up."

I told her.

"Oh yeah same but hopefully we meet again soon." She smiled at me and I nodded as we waved goodbye.

I turned on my phone and had a message from Daphne.

I'm outside the airport in a white car with no roof :)

I messaged her a quick ok and left searching for the white car. I found it immediately though.

"Hi Daphne it's good to finally meet you!" I exclaimed.

"Same with you." She smiled at me. "Now we have a lot to do today, we have a tour around Milan and a tour around Sony Music. We have an apartment already, you are going to be roommates with a girl named Kate who also has a contract with us."

"Oh great! I already met Kate so it won't be awkward. I'm so excited for this. Also one thing." I asked Daphne.

"Yes Jade?"

"Well basically my boyfriend is taking part in Eurovision in about 2 weeks and since nothing starts yet I was wondering if i could go?" I asked her.

"Yeah of course you could go. Right now all that you're gonna have are tours and stuff so technically it's not so important. Be back next month though because then we will start the work." She said smiling at me.

She drove to my apartment and helped me unpack. "So it's currently 9am so at 12pm I will pick you up so we can go to the tour around Milan, okay?" I nodded to her and she left.

A few minutes later another person came inside the apartment. Kate.

"Hi Kate! Turns out we are roommates!" Her eyes grew wide and she smiled.

"Oh my god that's so great! Atleast I have someone I know and not someone weird or moody." I laughed. "I have a feeling we are gonna be friends Kate." She nodded and laughed.

I helped her unpack and meanwhile it became 10am.

"So I'm gonna take a shower so we can get ready for the tour." I said to her.

"Okay, I'm gonna watch some TV while you get ready." I nodded to her and went to the bathroom.

I checked my phone and had 2 messages from Damiano.

Hey Jade!
Did you have a safe flight?

Yes I did don't worry!
I made friends with a girl
named Kate and she's very
nice and we are also
roommates!

How are you and the others
doing?

Oh we are doing great!
I love you.

I love you too x

Then I turned off my phone and hopped into the shower. This was going to be fun and atleast I had a friend with me.

As I finished showering I decided to wear a black crop top and jeans.

Then Kate showered and meanwhile it became 11:30.

When we were done we waited for our managers to come. I got a message from Daphne and a minute later Kate got a message from her manager too. We got out the apartment together and we waved goodbye as we stepped inside our managers' cars.

"Hey Daphne!"

"Hey Jade. You seem like you two are getting along well." She said smiling at me.

"Yeah we are!" I said to her.

Then we drove to the place where the tour was gonna start.

~~~

As the tour ended I could say that I was impressed at how beautiful Milan was. The culture was amazing and the sights were nothing less.

"Okay so now we are going to Sony Music to show you a tour around the place." Daphne smiled at me.

I could say that when we arrived the place was very big. Bigger than on pictures. We went inside and the place was marvellous. I couldn't believe how many big artists have came here and now me, I was here. I couldn't believe it.

In the middle of the tour I saw someone pass down the corridor next to us. It was someone I knew. Wait.

"Carla?!"