we meet again..

1 month later

Victoria and I were currently dating and I couldn't describe how happy I felt to be with her. My mum and dad supported me a lot and were so happy that I finally felt happy and not in a toxic relationship. Kate was so happy, she cried when I told her, she wished she had a relationship like ours and I told her that soon, she would have a good relationship. Victoria and I had to go back to Rome. At first I didn't like the idea of meeting Damiano again but if I was gonna meet Ethan and Thomas I had to meet Damiano. Kate had decided to come with us since we were on a break for a month.

As we were on the flight to Rome, I watched the clouds out the window and Victoria was next to me asleep, holding my hand. I could agree she was the cutest.

It was quite a boring flight to be honest

It was quite a boring flight to be honest. Kate and Victoria slept so I was left alone.

***

30 minutes later

We had arrived in Rome and had began to get off the plane. We found Ethan, Thomas and Damiano waiting for us and we immediately were embraced with hugs. Except Damiano of course, I definitely wasn't gonna touch him again. He looked sad, as if he wanted to explain what had happened but there was nothing to explain , he had fallen in love with Michelle and forgotten all about me. If he hadn't kept loving me he should've told me in the first place not wait for me to see him and get my heart broken. It was clear he wanted to avoid all ways of contact with each other. I looked at Thomas and Ethan instead and they looked so happy.

"Wanna tell them about us?" Vic whispered happily in my ear. "Yeah sure." I smiled back. "So guys um Victoria and I want to tell you that we are now dating and we have been for a month now and we decided to tell you when we meet you guys again." I smiled as I held Victoria's hand again, intertwining our fingers. "Awww how cute!" Thomas exclaimed. "So guys did you do it?" Thomas said raising an eyebrow with a smirk. "Thomas!" Victoria said her eyes growing wide. "Yes we did." I told Thomas. Thomas' smile grew wide. "Yea some nights I had to wear headphones or just cover my ears from how loud they were, oh yes Victoria!" Kate said moaning. "Okay no more details thank you." Thomas said and we all laughed.

"So, enough sex talk, who wants to go eat?" Ethan said gulping. This type of conversation was never Ethans favourite and he always wanted to avoid it. "Yes!!" Damiano and Kate yelled. We followed them to their car. "So who's gonna drive?" Victoria asked. "Damiano is." Ethan said and Damiano nodded. Atleast he wasn't gonna be seated next to me. Victoria and I were next to each other and Kate was next to us. Ethan was infront of Kate and Thomas was in the passenger seat next to Damiano. We all drove and sang to the songs. I tried to sing with the songs to try to defuse the tension but Mr David kept looking at me with that sad or angry look. I couldn't quite figure out what it meant. Where was Michelle? Did he break up with her too?

***

We all went back home from eating at a wonderful restaurant. We decided to watch a movie. A movie for adults, not scary or for children. As I went to go get popcorn I heard footsteps behind me and I decided to ignore it.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Damiano asked with his jaw clenched. "I think you know the answer." Why would he be asking that. "Jade, why can't you just stop for once in your life to think about how I felt?"

"How you felt? When I literally saw you kissing Michelle. You know in all my past relationships, I always was the one who got hurt."

"You? What about me?"

"You? It was your choice to kiss Michelle and don't tell me that she accidentally kissed you and shit because you literally got engaged to her. Besides, it's all part of the journey in the end." I said as I got our of the kitchen with the bowl of popcorn in my hands. I handed it to Vic. "Hey is everything okay?" She asked me. "Yeah of course, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I smiled to her as I left to go to the bathroom.

I sat down on the toilet and took a deep breath. I can't believe he said it wasn't his fault when he kissed Michelle when we were still together. I can't believe he would do that. I never expected him to be this type of a person.

_____________________

Hey yall!!!!

Jadiano shippers don't kill me😃✌

Also, are you guys interested in Jadoria smut?? Also how should it be?

Romantic, steamy, rough?

Love you guys so much thanks for the support xx