Chapter 7

Introducing Jennette

There was a brown-haired child with blue eyes that almost looked like jewels and green. She was sitting in the corner with a stuffed rabbit. She was hug-squeezing the rabbit to death. 

Uncle will soon introduce me to my father. I am also a princess. I will take everything back that belongs to me.

Little did she know that black smoke swirled around inside her bedroom due to her consciousness as she fiddled with the ring on her finger. (A/N: Poor bunny dealing with all that black magic.)

Everything has come easy to me. I'm sure that my father will surely accept and love me more than my sister. After that, I can marry Ijekiel. (A/N: Poor Ijekiel. Tsk Tsk)

She was having some major delusions. She failed in almost everything. They held high expectations. Though Roger thought that when Ijekiel marries her he can just handle the nation's affairs and use Jennette as a puppet to make their household powerful.

Jennette sat there daydreaming about how her father would love her and all the luxuries she'll get. Then getting married to Ijekiel.

Just like a fairytale because it only is a fairytale.

Who would love a chimera and someone who's not your daughter but your niece just trying to seize power? She was nothing but a naive living doll.

The influence of black magic caused people to like her. It can also cause Claude to slowly die. Her whole purpose was for naught. Jennette was a curse. She acts like the lovely princess but when people are in trouble or beg for help she'll only give them the smile of her sympathy.

She is not fit for the crown.

Uncle says I need to study. WHY!? I can just hire people to do the work for me. I don't need to be smart. Why do I need to be smart? Father will surely love and do the work for me. Why are they worrying so much?

"Uncle, when will you introduce me to my father?"

"Not now. We'll introduce you when it's time."

"Why do we have to wait so long?"

"Patience, Jennette. Continue on with your studies. Your sister is already beyond scholar levels."

Always sister this. Sister that. I'll make sure that she's gone.

"When will I be introduced, Uncle?"

"You'll be introduced during your debutante." 

That's too long!!! 

"Why do I have to wait???"

"It's not time yet. If you go now the emperor would not accept you." I'm also scared of what the princess might do to me...

Jennette is naive and has an evil mind. The black magic swirled around Roger and was sucked into his ring. The ring helps Roger not be influenced by her black magic. Ijekiel has something similar but doesn't notice. If they don't wear the ring they will have to oblige to whatever Jennette wants.

Fine, I'll just have to look better than my sister. I'll surely get all the attention. I'll be the main star and Ijekiel will surely escort me. I'll have the best dress, best escort, and be the best daughter. Everything will go according to plan. I'll finally have everything that belongs to me.

"Fine, I'll wait."

Introducing Ijekiel

Inside the study, there is a silver-haired man with golden eyes. He looked like a puppy and his father was a dog. He was sitting down reading one of the latest series of a novel from Arlanta.