Pilot

Artemis loved her son with all her heart. But, the problem was that he was a male. She despised males. So much that she created a group of man-hating women called The Hunters Of Artemis who would kill any male on sight. If Artemis were to show her son to the hunters they would be furious. That is why she was hoping for a girl but the fates were against her as usual.

Now you must be wondering how she got here. Even though Artemis swore to never love a man she always wanted a child. A child of her own to love, to protect, to care for. That was practically the reason she created The hunters. They were all her family, her sisters. Artemis thought of the young ones of her daughters even though they were not related by blood.

When she found out about modern technology where she didn't have to be with a man to have a little one of her own. She was delighted. Without thinking she might birth a male she had done the procedure. For 2 months she used her powers to conceal her pregnant belly. But while she was going over battle strategies with her lieutenant Zoe, the magic wore off. Zoe saw her mistress's pregnant belly and was confused. Artemis told Zoe the story and Zoe swore on the Styx to not tell anyone till it was time.

To make sure nobody else would know of the baby, Artemis left the hunt under Zoe's supervision. Many Hunters asked where Lady Artemis was but Zoe just dismissed it with a simple 'She was called to Olympus.'  And the hunters didn't ask anything of it.

So now we are where we started. Artemis had just given birth to a male on August 21st, 1993. He was small and weighed so little that she was concerned for her son. He looked nothing like his mother except for his eyes which were light grey. They reminded Artemis of the moon. He had wavy black hair and pale skin with many freckles on his face. There even seemed to be streaks of white in his hair. He was adorable. Artemis's original plan was to introduce him to the hunt and grow him to respect women and make him the only good male on earth.

But now that she thought more of it she feared that the hunters would not like her son. So she Iris messaged a woman she trusted to take care of her little boy and discreetly teach him how to fight because sometime in the future he will have to go to Camp Half-Blood. When the woman came to pick her son up, Artemis greeted her.

"Thais, long time since I've seen you."

"Well of course how long has it been 8 centuries!" Thais laughed.

"Thais I have to Thank you for this. But promise me you will bring him to Camp Half-Blood when it is time."

"You have my word Lady Artemis." She bowed. "Excuse my rudeness but have you picked a name for the little one."

"How silly of me I haven't given my son a name let me see..." Artemis brought the little bundle of a boy closer to her face. The little one giggled at his mother and cupped her cheek in his small hand. "I shall name the small one Emris, meaning Immortal."

Time Skip (7 years later)

Narrator Pov:

The giggle of a young boy running through the forest could be heard. The boy's name was being yelled out by his caretaker, Thais, who was desperately trying to keep up with him.

"Emris come back!! It's time for Supper!" Thais laughed. Even though the young boy was only seven he could run for long without getting tired. Thais found this amusing because she was getting a workout and having fun at the same time. Which was Impossible for her because she hated running. She has been taking care of Emris for the past 7 years. To say he wasn't trouble would be the biggest lie she would tell in her life. When he was only 2 years old he ran away from home because he didn't get to watch his favorite show.

Thais served as his teacher as well. She enrolled him for preschool when he was three and on his first day they kicked him out for attacking another student for stealing his animal crackers. To be fair it was a stupid reason to get kicked out because Thais always taught him to hurt anything that steals his food. After that preschool, she enrolled him in another. He was doing well until his 2nd week where he got a hold of chemicals and made a small bomb. The problem with that was he made the news so basically, the whole state found out of a boy making a bomb at a daycare.