Quest.

I opened my eyes to the sound of banging. Honestly, who would be this loud at- I looked over at the digital clock that sat on the bedside table, well, where the clock was supposed to be. I then noticed that my surroundings were very much not what the Artemis cabin looked like. I was laying on this really big pile of blankets surrounded by multiple pillows. When did I get here? I went to get up but was stopped when someone groaned.

This, someone, was also laying on top of the mountain of blankets but their head was face-first into one of the pillows. Their hair also seemed to be a mess, sticking up in some places while being flat in others. Then I remembered who this someone was and how I got here in the first place. I attempted to get up again. KEYWORD: Attempted.

It seemed that half-asleep Percy wanted to be a jerk because when I moved he rolled over on top of me, his feet in my face. Now you might be thinking 'Hey Emris! Just push him off of you! He's a stick!' but no. I am also a stick.

"Percy," I said poking him in the side, trying to get him to wake up. He shifted slightly so I poked him again, repeatedly. That was a mistake because then half-asleep Percy moved his legs practically smacking me in the face with his feet. I sighed and dropped my hands to the side, giving up. If we were gonna be late for the quest then I would be able to blame it on Percy. WAIT QUEST???

I sat straight up, making Percy fall over and wake up. He looked up at me with a sleepy face, drool stuck to his mouth, and spoke, "Dude, why'd you wake me up?"

"Y'know just the fact that we have to go on a quest that will likely stop the world from ending. Just a regular Sunday." I said. His eyes widened in realization and he quickly got up, sleep nowhere to be seen.

The next 5 minutes were full of us rushing to get our clothes and supplies packed. Once we had everything ready, my hand right by the doorknob Percy asked," Don't you think we should change?" I looked down and noticed that I was still wearing my PJs. I ran into the bathroom putting on a Camp-Half blood shirt, a pair of jeans, and black converse, not even bothering to fix my hair that definitely needed to be brushed.

I speed-walked out of the bathroom grabbing my bag with Percy by my side who somehow changed into a similar outfit I was wearing. His hair was also a mess. Maybe I should have brought a brush... Nah. For the second time today, we reached the door but before we could open it, it was slammed open by a very irritated Annabeth. She looked confused at first then noticed the mess that was the Poseidon cabin behind us.

She sighed, "We are literally going to go on a life-threatening mission and you guys decided to have a sleepover? Really?"

We both chuckled nervously.

"And you guys didn't even clean up after yourselves?"

More nervous chuckling.

"Y'know what? How bout I just pretend this didn't happen? We have to go."

"What do you mean? Nothing happened." I said.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed our wrists. (Really what was her problem with dragging people??) We ran across the camp towards Thaila's tree, probably making a world record for running if I do say so myself. Grover was one of the first people to notice us.