A Series of Events.

The bus blew up.

Well, let me backtrack here.

Imagine this:

I'm sitting next to Annabeth in one of the back seats on the bus, Percy and Grover are sitting in the back seats across from us. These 3 old ladies get on at the same stop as us and Percy just stares at one of them. And I'm thinking 'It's kinda rude to stare at people' and Crow is agreeing with me for once in my life so I knew it was bad.

So Imma bout to tell Percy to stop staring when one of the three old ladies walks down the aisle all the way down to where we are sitting. And then BAM she turns into a FURY, of all things, and attacks Percy. Then I'm sitting there like 'well this is bad' and Crow is yelling at me to help him. So I quickly looked around and spotted Annabeth's dagger. I grabbed it and blindly threw it towards the -now-no-longer-old-lady. By some miracle it hits and Percy and Grover are able to duck underneath her screaming form.

Remember mortals can't see what we're seeing so literally, nobody comes to help us. Which I find VERY rude.

Anyway, our little quest group thingy was fighting for our lives because it turns out that the other old ladies were also Furies. Yay. Now it seemed that mortals were noticing something was wrong because an adult looked back at us with an irritated look on their face. Which was kinda mean may I add. So one of the Furies has me literally in a chokehold and this ADULT has the audacity to look annoyed. Gods, I hate mortals.

Annabeth ends up freeing me by stabbing the fury in the arm causing it to let me go. And while I was literally DYING Percy was able to kill one of them by slashing his sword across her neck. Leaving her head lying, eyes open on the floor before it disappeared into yellow dust. So we all started running down the aisle trying to get out of the bus before we would die. And everyone and when I say everyone I mean EVERYONE, even the kids, looked annoyed or disgusted by us. I may have or may have not given them a not-so-nice finger.

The bus driver didn't want to let us out cause we were literally in the middle of nowhere but when I pulled my bow on him, he opened the door in record speed. I don't know what he saw instead of my bow but it must have been scary.

So while we're running out of the bus, furies right behind us, a fire started in the bus. I don't know-how. Don't ask me. I noticed too late that gas was dripping out of the bus's tank thingy. The next thing I know I hear this very loud BOOM and I was thrown on top of Grover. I felt the lingering heat of the hot air on my back. All around me I hear screams. I turn around and the bus was destroyed. There are people crying all on the ground. Some with extreme burns and some not even breathing. Grover then pulls me from the ground and starts to run.

But I guess the explosion took out the remaining furies cause they weren't chasing us anymore. So it's kinda a win-lose but I was the side who won. Annabeth, Percy, and Grover didn't seem to care about the mortals because they were already at least a good ways away still running.

Emris stop daydreaming your wasting our time. Crow said.

Okay, okay... back to the present.

We're standing in front of this kinda run down shop named 'Aunty Em's Garden Gnome Emporium. We're in the middle of debating whether we should go inside or continue walking.