The New Kid

(We are back to first-person Emris WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

 "LUKE!" Annabeth said as she slammed open the door to our cabin.

"Who, What, Where?" He said, already reaching towards his sword.

"Nobody is dying." She said,

"Why are you yelling then?"

"Cause."

"That's not a reas-"

"There's a new kid. Chiron told me to tell you guys to set up for him. Bye Bye now." She told them, spinning on her heel and leaving the cabin.

They all stared at the spot she just was.

"Anyway!" Luke clapped his hands together, turning to the campers. "Ok People! Is there an open bunk anywhere?"

They all turned to look at me and then at the open bunk beneath me.

"No." I immediately said.

They all kept staring and I stared back.

"You can't hog two beds!" Travis shouted.

"Yeah! What he said!" Connor, his twin, agreed.

All the cabin members began to scream at me, voicing how they felt about me having TWO whole beds to myself, leaving me with no room to talk.

"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT" Luke shouted over everyone and then looked over at me "Emris, I know that I let you keep both beds before, but CLEARLY" he paused to glare around the room "the majority of them don't think it's a good idea."

I sighed "Fine, but the new camper better not bother me."

The whole cabin cheered at the end of my reign of terror.

"Wait a sec, Luke, are they unclaimed or an actual child of Hermes?" Travis asked.

"Dunno, I didn't get to ask Beth," Luke said.

The cabin door slammed open once again but this time there was a boy beside Annabeth. He was holding a box that had a horn sticking out of it. He lifted his hand and waved at them, smiling.

"Claimed or Unclaimed?" Connor asked.

"Unclaimed," Annabeth said.

Everyone in the cabin groaned. (well that wasn't very nice)

Luke went to go talk to the boy but I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying. The guy had like really green eyes, not ugly neon green like I guess you could say sea green. I swear I've seen someone else with those same exact eyes. I squinted my eyes.

"EMRIS!" Luke said, waving a hand in front of my face.

I blinked.

"Oh. You're alive! Anyway, this is gonna be your new bunkmate until he gets claimed. Got it? Good" He left before I could say anything.

The guy looked up at me and I looked down at him.

He cleared his throat " Um, My name is Percy Jackson nice to meet you." He held out his hand.

"Names Emris," I said while taking his outstretched hand. He smiled and then set the box he was holding on the bed.

"Sooooooo Percy, do you know anyone that has the same colored eyes like you? Asking for a friend of course?" Good Job Emris! Already being weird to a potential new friend.

"I don't, but My mom always said that I had my father's eyes. '' He answered unfazed by the question. HA HA! One point for Emris!

"M'kay makes sense makes sense..."