Things Happen

Percy was immediately moved to the Poseidon cabin so I had nobody to talk to about my supposed Godly Parent. I was internally and externally freaking out. By internally I mean that Crow was freaking out inside my head and by externally I mean that I was screaming into the pillow of the new bunk I got.

Before, the Artemis cabin was used whenever her hunters came to Camp-Half Blood, but now that I was claimed the cabin is now used by me. It was literally so dark in the cabin that I had to light candles AND turn on all the lights so I could see. I didn't like being alone. It was so quiet here. Usually, at this time I would hear Luke screaming for everyone to get up and get dressed for the day's activities.

I also didn't like how plain it looked inside the cabin. Of course, there were still the many bunk beds lined up against the walls and the same bedsheets but it just felt so... not right. But in the back of the cabin -right next to the bathroom- there was a rack which was most likely used for the hunter's bows when they stay. Like who does that? Just put them in the Camp's Bow racks.

My depressing thoughts were interrupted when someone knocked on the door. I stopped my screaming and got up to open the door and when I did I immediately tackled the person in a hug.

It was Percy.

I pulled back, taking in his appearance. He had the Camp-Half Blood shirt on -of course- with a pair of jeans and converse. He looked tired and his hair was a mess.

"You look like crap." We said at the same time making us both crack up laughing.

I let him in and he sat on my bed and I followed. We were silent for a second before he said,

"I came here because I wanted to make sure I got my 'Percy points' for fighting Clarrise."

"Wait seriously?" I asked.

"Course."

"Well, then I should also get 'Emris points' for taking out a couple of the other team's players."

"You're lying."

"I'm not."

"Mhm."

We stared at each other.

I blinked.

"HA, I WIN!!! I SHOULD GET POINTS FOR THAT!" He shouted.

That's like beating the system! You can't get points for every time you do any little thi- wait...

"You'll get points for it if I get points for getting claimed," I told him.

He stopped cheering and looked at my face before saying,

"Fine, you'll get 30 points if I get 40."