Waterland... sigh

The sun was setting by the time we found the water park. There was a sign hanging on for dear life on an archway in the front of the place. Three of the letters were missing so it read WAT R  A  D. I assumed it was supposed to say Waterland.

The main gate was locked and it had barbed wire on the top. The water slides were abandoned, they looked broken down and rusted. Papers and Tickets were spread all across the ground, some even floating in one of the old pools.

"I'm not one to judge, but if someone took me here on a date here, I would think they were trying to kill me," I said staring at one of the slides that were falling apart.

"Em." Annabeth said, "No need to be so rude."

"But it's true! Everything is falling apart!"

"I'm with Em, I would hate it here." Percy agreed.

"How do we get in?" I asked.

"Well, we could use the flying shoes," Annabeth said pointing toward Grover's hooves.

"Oh, right I forgot about them," Grover mumbled.

"What's the activation word again?" Percy asked.

"I think it was Maia," Grover answered at the same time his shoes sprouted wings and lifted him of the ground.

He flew over the fence and landed on the other side of the gate. (he might have flipped over multiple times but I didn't tell you that.) He then broke the padlock with his crutch and the gate swung open.

We walked around the park searching for the Tunnel of Love. We passed multiple broken-down attractions like Ankle bitter island, Head over Wedgie, and Dude, Where's my swimsuit?

With names like that no wonder this place got shut down.

There was a souvenir shop that was left open. The shelves were still stocked with things like pencils, postcards, snowglobes and-

"Clothes," Annabeth said looking at the rack like it was the Gods of Olympus themselves.

"Yeah, but that would be stea-" Percy began.

"Watch me."

She grabbed clothes off the rack and them some things out of the shelves and rushed into the changing room. She came out decked in Waterland merchandise and a backpack probably full of Waterland items.

"What the heck?" Grover asked.

I shrugged.

Minutes later we were all wearing Waterland merch walking through the park again.

    "So, I'm confused. Isn't Aphridote married to Hepadtsues? Or did I miss something?" Percy asked.

    "You would have known if you paid attention to the Greek Myhtogly lesson that I was teaching you," I told him.

    "You call that teaching?"

    "Duh."

    "Anyway, so basically Aphrodite was forced into-" Annabeth began but I tuned her out because I already knew the story.

    Hi Emris! Crow screamed inside my head.

    Hello Crow. I answered back.

    So how's the quest going? Is nobody dead yet?

    Yet? Do you really have no faith in us?

    No, I don't.

    Y'know what? I'm going to ignore you now.