Oh no.

For the rest of the week, Percy and I trained together. He still sucked at Archery so we spared instead. I suck at using swords so I used daggers and me being the best person in the world beat him easily.

You were struggling to breathe.

Ignore Crow.

On Tuesday I helped Percy with Ancient Greek and learning how to speak it. But apparently, he could already read it, so it kinda made it easier to teach him how to speak it. (it did not) But somehow with my amazing teaching skills, he didn't learn.

"Percy just speak!! It's not that hard!!"

"Why do you think yelling at me will magically make me be able to do anything!!??"

On Wednesday I took him to the forge to see if he was able to make anything.

"What is that?"

"It's a clock."

"Oh.

Spoiler: He could not make anything.

Thursday morning we played a game of Pinochle with Chiron and Mr.D

"I don't understand the point of this game??"

"It's easy just do better!!"

"Maybe we should stop playing?"

At nightfall, we spared and laid on the beach again.

"Since you suck at literally everything you aren't allowed to share my favorite star with me anymore."

"But I beat you 4 times in a row when we sparred?"

"We don't speak of that."

Then Friday came.

In the morning, right when I woke up, I fell off my bed. And you might be thinking 'That's not a big deal. I fall off my bed thousands of times!' But no. I sleep in a bunk bed. On the top bunk. And I fell off that top bunk. At 8 in the morning.

So no, my day did not start great. Thank you for asking.

Oh, wait! Did I add that I woke up the whole cabin too! Silly me I forgot!

So now the whole cabin was cranky for not getting enough sleep even though the alarms go off at 8:45. And then during breakfast, we were all hit with the news that we would be teaming up with the Athena Cabin and Apollo Cabin for Capture the Flag. The world seemed to not like us today, especially me.

After Breakfast, we were dragged into the Athena Cabin to start our battle plan for the game or -as anyone who worked with the Athena cabin would call it- torture.

Don't get me wrong! I love the Athena kids. One of my best friends -Annabeth- is an Athena kid! But I really did not want to talk about murdering the other cabins at 9 in the morning.

We were finally let out of literally hell when the lunch horn went off. I bolted out of that room so fast that you could hear the wind around me. Well, that's what Clarrise said.

Speaking of Clarrise! At the moment she and Percy are talking to each other. You see me and Percy have been eating our lunch on the grass near the Dining Pavilion for the whole week and it seemed everyone wanted to be us because all the other campers joined us sitting in the grass. Even Chiron and Mr.D did!

CopyCats.

Anyway back to the present, Percy, Clarrise, Annabeth and I are sitting in a little square with our backs facing the woods talking about whatever when Annabeth realized that we would be going against Clarrise for Capture the Flag.