Friends?

It turns out Percy sucks at Archery. Like when I say he sucks, I mean he SUCKS. He managed to not only miss the targets but shot me who was standing BEHIND HIM and he broke my favorite bow.

I decided to move him up my murder list right behind Annabeth.

After Percy completely ruined the Archery range we went over to the combat arena, where Luke and the Hermes cabin were training with swords.

That's when Percy decided to show off and beat Luke.

I took a 'Percy Point' from him for it.

Maybe he thought you were so cool for knowing how to shoot a bow, so he wanted to show off for you. Crow suggested.

I gave Percy his 'Percy Point' back.

By the end of the day, Percy was tired and sweaty so I tried to make him take a shower before dinner. KEYWORD: tried. He wanted to go to dinner without showering so we got into an argument.

"Just shower Percy! It's not that hard!"

"I'm Hungry! Do you want me to Starve?"

"You aren't going to starve if you don't eat for the next 30 minutes!"

"How do you know!"

"IT'S COMMON SENSE!!"

"YOU DON'T HAVE COMMON SENSE!!"

"I'LL SHOW YOU COMMON SENSE!!!!!"

"MHM!!! BRING IT!!!"

Travis and Connor grabbed our hands and held them behind our backs before we could do anything to each other.

The rest of the campers entered the cabin while we were restrained.

"Alright, you two! I love that you made a friend Emris but you can't threaten to kill him, same to you Percy. Now, what the hell were you two arguing about that made you want to stab each other."

"He won't shower before we eat dinner!" I shouted at the same time he said "He wants me to starve."

I glared at him "I never said that!"

Percy was still looking at Luke and said "He's lying."

"Oh, my gods!!!! You're losing so many Percy Points for this!!!"

"What the heck are Percy Points??!!"

"CHILDREN!!"

We both snap our mouths shut still glaring at each other.

"So let me get this straight, Em you're mad because Percy won't take a shower before dinner, and Percy you're mad because you're hungry and would like to eat now," Luke said.

We both nodded.

"Em just let him eat before showering, It's not a big deal."

"You are now number one on my murder list," I told him.

"M'kay sure. Anyway, guys get in line for Dinner!!" He ignored me.

That wasn't very nice. Crow said.

I know right! Percy is all sweaty and stuff and I don't want to be forced to sit next to a sweaty person while I'm trying to eat! I thought.

Emris. You aren't forced to sit next to him.

Emris?

Emris????

EMRIS????????