Chapter 12- Orientation

Students poured into the academy, some teleporting on the sigils allotted from the distant kingdoms, other's flying in through the gate, some on brooms, others on pets or familiars. The large campus, didn't feel very large now, accommodating over 3000 students.

Eli, surprisingly wasn't nervous, he was excited to meet his peers and finally have some more people to socialise with.

Finishing his bath, he took out his uniform.
Putting on the white button down and his black tie. His necklace hidden underneath. He picked up the white blazer, that had a gold outline and inscriptions running down his sleeves, a black crescent moon crest over his left breast. Throwing on his black dress pants and his shoes, he made his way outside his room, to eat his breakfast.

Javier was standing by the coffee maker, already eating some of his food, his uniform already on. Finishing up quickly he turned around and saw Eli sitting by the island on a stool eating.

His mouth lost all moisture. His darker skin and black eyes were complimented by the uniform, he looked ethereal, his curls a bit longer, falling over his forehead now.

Ever since the 'not a date' date, he couldn't stop thinking about Eli, how it would feel to lay with him in his bed, to feel his soft pink lips against his, to hold him and feel him melt in his arms, but he made no moves, the guilt still weighing over his head like a guillotine.

"Let's go." Eli said, placing the dish in the dishwasher. Javier snapped out of his trance and smiled nodding his head.

They both walked down the corridors, Eli glancing at the flora in between each of the columns. Making their way out of the dorms. They went to the grand hall, a beautiful piece of architecture. Gold inscriptions ran all across the walls, in Latic, a mixture of Latin and Coptic.

The room had about 300 children inside right then as they were early, they went over to the third year section and took their seats sitting side by side. A couple other students already there.

A few minutes passed and the building was filled, fitting all the students. Everyone murmuring talking to their friends, catching up over what happened over the summer, boisterous laughs by some groups and giggles from others.

Eli felt his excitement dwindling and with that, he became a little bit nervous and self aware, especially seeing everyone converse like that. Javier poked his side, gaining his attention and smiled at him, in an attempt to soothe him. He calmed to a degree until he spotted someone staring at him.

A boy, his dead grey eyes locked into a heated glare. His hair, snow white and fell to his back and someone taps his shoulder, a girl, with the same grey eyes and white hair and a very similar facial structure, however her hair was much taller than the boy's, perhaps falling behind her knees. Twins. She whispered something and they turned around breaking eye contact.

The noise started to die down, and the clicking of heels could be heard coming from the direction of the stage, a couple teachers already on it seated, like Professors Donia and Tatiana. The clicking became louder and the principal walked out onto the stage.

Standing out like a red thumb in the room filled with white, gold and black, she wore a red dress, her red locks resting on her shoulders comfortably. The dark red lipstick on her lips could easily be mistaken for blood, her pale skin appeared to glow, and her green eyes brimming with a confidence Eli could only wish to have.

She walked to the center and turned facing her students. Everyone stood and lifted a hand and placed it over their crests, then they sat. Her lips tilted upwards, as if she could think of no greater pleasure than having all eyes on her body. She raised her hand, forming a magical circle infront of her mouth acting as a mic.