Chapter 13: Reverse Psychology

Still need to edit some more but enjoy. You Might need to re-read the previous chapter. But subsequently we would get quicker updates. I am officially a graduate. You can congratulate me if you want. 👀. What ever it is. Enjoy READINGGG!!

He let's go of me quickly before anyone walked in on us, i watch him go low and pick up my helmet. "Next time wear your helmet properly." He says placing it on top of my veil.

I still looked at him. But his eyes were away from me to my helmet.

I was surprised, I didn't know what to say he just saved my life and he. He nour. Nour modibbo held me in his arms just seconds ago.

Astarfurillah astarfurillah. I mumble I need to stop this. Shaking the thought off my head.

I strapped my helmet and followed behind him. As he continued walking towards the exit of the uncompleted building not waiting for me to come back to my senses.

"I just saw the first floor it should have been done with an arch from the-" Nour was interrupted by the engineer. "Yes exactly what I told him. This laborars know what they are doing?" The engineer asked as they spoke with I think the site manager.

"Fatma go to the car. You'd find a file at the back seat. Please hurry." He passes me the headless key from his back pocket. The men continue talking ignoring me.

As I was half way to the car. I paused then turned half way around to look at Nour.

He called me Fatma.

I shake the thought off it was probably a mistake i probably didn't hear him right, coming back to my senses and continued walking.

I wasn't hallucinating right?

I was doing it again I was talking to myself.

I unlocked the car and got the file as it was the only document at the back and his safety boots on the car mat.

I return to him and he thanks me collecting it. I watch him pass it to the site manager and he goes through it.

Twenty minutes passes by as we were finally done and making our way back to his car. My phone buzzes and I see Mukhtar's name on my screen.

It was until I saw his name that I realised that I missed hearing him.

"Hello." I picked

"Fatma. I just checked on IG there-."

"Fatima keys." Nour says from infront.

"Ops sorry." I passed it to him.

"Huh?" I over hear mukthar just as we sat in the now warm car.

"Sorry Mukthar you were saying?."

"You sound busy, Where are you?"

"Oh, I am at a site in citec."

"Sounds hectic. Well about that date. I never got a reply." I totally forgot about that. And at the same time I felt like Nour could hear him so I reduced the volume a bit.

"Oh I completely forgot, I have been so busy with...life." I paused thinking of my next words.

"But just trust me tonight I would send a place." I smiled hoping to achieve my goals.

"Preferably weekend. I have work and I close really late except you don't mind going out late late." He tells me.

"No. Weekend it is. " I look to my left and I realized Nour was in the car. I have been so into what we were talking about that I forgot Nour was even here.