Chapter 12: She said YES!

IGNORE ALL TYPOS OR ERROS MAY RE EDIT WHEN I GET THE TIME.

THANKS FOR WAITING PAITENTLY

"Anyhow back to why i am here. Dad is flying In this evening. I was thinking we both pick him up that way we can have him meet uncle Nafiu." Nour spoke. Seating on Nour's table backing me.

I was a bit curious to wanting to actually see their father. There was so much i didn't know about their family.

I figured they may want to discuss private matters so i picked my bag and silently went for the door before i heard my name.

"Fatma you drove yourself?" I nod. Looking at nasir "See you Tommorrow." Nour says heading towards his desk.

I walk out and drove home. I got home before my mother. I remember her saying she was coming home by herself. Atleast i met my cousin on her novel.

"Guy!." She screams

"What." She nearly startled me

"Hafiz asked me out." She squealed.

My brows rose. "Already." She drops her book getting her phone. She motions me to sit and i sit beside her. She shows me her screen and i see his named saved with a heart.

She scrolls to the point she wanted to show me and i see a seven lined sentence and she points it for me to read it.

"Should I read it out loud" I ask her with a grin and she nods aggressively.

"You know i have to be very open with you. From the moment i saw you walk into that tent i already fell for you Sadiya, and i dont want to be with anyone anymore but you. i would be the happiest guy today if you would like to be my girlfriend. I love you"

I mouthed a 'wow.' After reading. It was beautiful.

"I am in love!" Sadiya says as she collects her phone.

"Did you say yes?" She frowns.

"Of course i did." She unlocks her phone, and i see her send a yes to him in capslock.

"Wow. I am happy for you truly."

"Thank you Fatma."

"So how far your secret admire from school. The love letter guy." She rolls her eyes. "I think it might be a student fa. He stopped sha."

"How sweet. Love looks good on you."

"I know." She flatters her self. "Thanks." She added.

I stood and she looks up.

"Oh he is coming later to see me. We haven't met since that day."

"Aw." I replied her.

"How cute." I add

"Oh i made food it's on the dining."

I got to the dining room and found food warmers there. I sat to eat and Sadiya appeared from no where.

"Oh i feel soo selfish. How was your first day working." She asked pulling a seat for herself. "It was good. Just okay. Maybe boring." I nod after every comment i said.

"Well. Atleast you get to see Nour." She waves her hands. "Oh please." I roll my eyes.

And she continues to tell me more about Hafiz.

The next day i went staright to Nour's office he wasn't there so i sat on the chair he told me to seat on. I glanced at the view for a short time then my phone.